NGD: Majesty Spice Melange!

Guitar arrived in Atlanta at 3 pm...
yeah... well I haven't seen it. Even though coincidentally I live close by.

No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3

Which means you probably check in on it periodically to see if it changes into it’s out for delivery today or over the weekend to avoid having them pull the no one was there to receive it routine.
Definitely not coming until at least Monday and possibly not until Tuesday. Supposedly they have a new policy that they're only delivering here in the sticks on Tue and Thu. OMG. Guess it's time to only use FedEx.

Definitely not coming until at least Monday and possibly not until Tuesday. Supposedly they have a new policy that they're only delivering here in the sticks on Tue and Thu. OMG. Guess it's time to only use FedEx.

FedEx is not the answer either brother… 😝

My guitar shipped via FedEx 2 weeks ago disappeared from Saturday until Tuesday into the black hole abyss … Luckily it was all fine in the end. 👍❤️🙏

FedEx is not the answer either brother… 😝

My guitar shipped via FedEx 2 weeks ago disappeared from Saturday until Tuesday into the black hole abyss … Luckily it was all fine in the end. 👍❤️🙏
It's all very location dependent AND individual driver, as well. All in all I've had much less issues with FedEx here - doesn't mean it would always be that way lol.
For future reference you can have them hold all packages at the nearest UPS Depot and then go
and pick them up yourself.
I knew of that option, just never had any package that got to the depot early in the wee hours, NOT make it out for delivery. Oh well, it sucks but no big deal. With their new policy for this area (which will surely get a lot of customer flak that may cause them to rethink) I may have to do it.

lol, I know @Moondog Wily . I'm an ahole.:rofl
I hope you know, I use the anger and many other emoticons for amusement purposes or to respond to the situation, not the individual who posted it! So in this case, I was suggesting I would be angry if that happened to Warmart! Full dis-clothes-ure, I love ahole's ;~)) Well, some anyway, like myself, puckered bleeding ahole that I am!!!

I wouldn't be.
I've been attempting to pretend to be strong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, it's really too bad you don't have a really nice guitar (or 5) to play while you wait. :(

:rofl
Tehehe, irrelevant, even the existing guitars know they're welcoming a sibling and are all giddy - unsure of where each will end up in the pecking order, will there be a new king, etc.

Got an early email that it's out-for-delivery, yayyyyy! Here's to it arriving as we always hope they do, as they were before they shipped! :beer

And she's here, and in one piece. A bit scared initially as there looked like little dings around the output jack, but it was just from packaging and the heat. Carefully cleaned with H2O and microfiber. We're good! They took their time packing and it was the cleanest guitar box I've ever seen delivered. :chef

It almost doesn't seem real, 1st impression is this thing is primo and built by some masters!

Always surprised by how overall small these are (TWSS?), guess I'll get used to it now that I have one!

Haven't gotten to plug in yet, has to wait until after work and a quick install of straplock buttons, but here's some pics. Overcast today, so less shadows but darker than normal:
Majesty Front.jpg

Majesty Rear.jpg
Majesty Neck.jpg
Majesty Board Close.jpg
Majesty Front Left.jpg

And she's here, and in one piece. A bit scared initially as there looked like little dings around the output jack, but it was just from packaging and the heat. Carefully cleaned with H2O and microfiber. We're good! They took their time packing and it was the cleanest guitar box I've ever seen delivered. :chef

It almost doesn't seem real, 1st impression is this thing is primo and built by some masters!

Always surprised by how overall small these are (TWSS?), guess I'll get used to it now that I have one!

Haven't gotten to plug in yet, has to wait until after work and a quick install of straplock buttons, but here's some pics. Overcast today, so less shadows but darker than normal:
View attachment 10762
View attachment 10763View attachment 10764View attachment 10765View attachment 10766
Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

OOOF! Congrats on that thing! Jesus :chef :chef :chef

Back