NGD: Majesty Spice Melange!

Last night was a combination of a weird dream of me having to go pick the guitar up in the open foundation of an old destroyed house and then a lot of this:
Stressed Wide Awake GIF by ABC Network

Tell me more. How did it make you feel?

Pamela Chougne Freud GIF

We need a thread just for me to learn how to deal with the Piezo and blending and such! Among all the other reasons to have one, lol.

A shrink would say, "he's nucking futz!" :wat

And I'd have eventually gotten one anyway. Probably. :unsure:¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's a preset designed for a piezo/magnetic setup, done by Cooper Carter, who sets up Petrucci's Axe FX. You'd need a TRS-to-Y-cable to use it though.

Or, you just put the selector in the middle, and blend via the Piezo volume, or the volume on the back of the guitar. It's quite versatile.

There's a preset designed for a piezo/magnetic setup, done by Cooper Carter, who sets up Petrucci's Axe FX. You'd need a TRS-to-Y-cable to use it though.

Or, you just put the selector in the middle, and blend via the Piezo volume, or the volume on the back of the guitar. It's quite versatile.
Thank you, I definitely have some learning to do but looking forward to having the option!

Thank you, I definitely have some learning to do but looking forward to having the option!
I just realized I forgot to add...
There's a preset in the FM3/9/Axe III designed for a piezo/magnetic setup, done by Cooper Carter, who sets up Petrucci's Axe FX. You'd need a TRS-to-Y-cable to use it though.
Might've seemed like, "Preset? Preset where? :unsure: This guitar ain't got no steenkin' presets!"

Fukk UPS. Guitar arrived in Atlanta at 3 pm or so yesterday and then the final delivery depot after midnight. Has sat there since. I happen to have their direct phone # but all I got was, "it was put on a trailer for delivery next week". OMG WTF :cuss

I supposedly can't have it pulled off due to the volume of other packages on it, etc. etc. etc.

Such are 1st world problems, I guess.
Postal Worker Houston GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

I happen to have their direct phone # but all I got was, "it was put on a trailer for delivery next week".
Which means you probably check in on it periodically to see if it changes into it’s out for delivery today or over the weekend to avoid having them pull the no one was there to receive it routine.

Back