NGD- Kaizen

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
I bought one.
A black 6.
New, but on sale for 26% OFF!!

It was that sale that I posted all those questions about in a new thread last night.
And it only lasted 2 days.
Edit: I was wrong..., missed the year- ends july18, 2025. D'oh!

1721424019238.png

Last edited:
Wow, I didn’t see that one coming!!!!
Turns out that 26% off sale I mentioned last night, and asked all the questions about, was a HUGE sale, all items being listed as 'used', but they're not.

In the listing it says they're brand new, with a full factory warranty. So I went looking further, and found the Kaizen was also among the ones for that much of a discount!

Maybe they changed all the listings as 'used' as a way for them to quickly track how well the sale went. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cuz I gotta think, a 2-day-only sale is a way for them to gauge where they need to be, price-wise, to generate some legit interest. Cuz gear ain't selling!

Dude; this is awesome. I love this guitar but the fanned frets and price scare me. Please report back. Congrats! \m/

Turns out that 26% off sale I mentioned last night, and asked all the questions about, was a HUGE sale, all items being listed as 'used', but they're not.

In the listing it says they're brand new, with a full factory warranty. So I went looking further, and found the Kaizen was also among the ones for that much of a discount!

Maybe they changed all the listings as 'used' as a way for them to quickly track how well the sale went. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cuz I gotta think, a 2-day-only sale is a way for them to gauge where they need to be, price-wise, to generate some legit interest. Cuz gear ain't selling!
So are we talking 3 all in, with all doodads and taxes?

Not trying to be rude .. just curious.

Last edited:
My tendinitis and carpal tunnel have been very interested in these, just too rich for my line of work.

Too bad I can't plant a kaizen seed and yield a kaisen bush.....

Congratulations on the new axe!
Maybe a headless then?

I tried an ibanez headless sitting down, classical position. Very comfortable and easy on the wrist.

The only other guitars I’m interested in are hollowbodies but they’re so awkard to play.

P.S: Got carpen tunnel too, and wear braces.

OP, congrats!!
Kaizens look killer online.
That’s a great discount.

That’s a great discount.
I only focused on the sales price, but when you work the discount backwards, it had to be one of the first Kaizen's shipped, because it's most definitely at the old prices- $3199.

So now the picture's getting clearer- they're blowing out inventory that's been sitting.

Anyone want a Mesa?
They have a BL 100, rack-mount, and a TC 50 combo, both for $1850!
And a DR 100 for just under $2k

And, a BL 50 for $1738!!

They're all NEW too!

Maybe a headless then?

I tried an ibanez headless sitting down, classical position. Very comfortable and easy on the wrist.

The only other guitars I’m interested in are hollowbodies but they’re so awkard to play.

P.S: Got carpen tunnel too, and wear braces.

OP, congrats!!
Kaizens look killer online.
That’s a great discount.
Sadly mine stems from years of labor ...I manage it this time of year....play more in the fall and winter, after harvest....and during the snowy months....then spring breaks and my hands turn to stone again, and the painful sleepless nights come back ...it was that bad, but I'm getting better at managing it.

Only really makes me mad when I can't down pick all my favorite old Metallica songs .... But I still persist, not through the pain...but the bumbout.

I have a carvin semi hollow I love, but it doesn't have the bout/shoulder relief, so it cuts into my trouble area....that's when I break out my trusty SG.

Hold the phone!!

I misread the sale date. It says it ends July 18, 2025!!

More like 25.
Sweet....great price, with warranty....if the market wasn't so trash....you could offload at no loss, if dissatisfied.

I would just hang on to it....I believe those will be very valuable in the future.

Sadly mine stems from years of labor ...I manage it this time of year....play more in the fall and winter, after harvest....and during the snowy months....then spring breaks and my hands turn to stone again, and the painful sleepless nights come back ...it was that bad, but I'm getting better at managing it.

Only really makes me mad when I can't down pick all my favorite old Metallica songs .... But I still persist, not through the pain...but the bumbout.

I have a carvin semi hollow I love, but it doesn't have the bout/shoulder relief, so it cuts into my trouble area....that's when I break out my trusty SG.
I’m sorry; that sucks. I can’t imagine that kind of pain and frustration. I’m fortunate that I can get by with part time jobs. Longer hours start taking a toll on my hands.

Seems like we keep working to pay for things that are supposed to ‘serve’ us. Very annoying.

Back