NGD- Kaizen

I think it is just the simple fact of a seller/Reverb wanting the billing address to match the shipping address.
Fairly standard practice. Fractal won't ship, for instance, to an address other than the billing address of
the CC used.

Reverb has loads of scams, and the Internet is full of it. If they are liable for an item sold and sent
somewhere else due to a stolen credit card I can't blame them. :idk

Sounds like it also worked out better in the long run. That's cool! I prefer the direct connection the seller without
the mediation of places like Reverb. :beer

It's also cool building a relationship with a dealer/store directly---especially if they
carry and stock brands/items you love and may end up revisiting in the future.

I bought an Edwards through Reverb, and then purchased 2 more direct from the seller
in Japan. Good for him and his business, and good for me. Cut the middle man, unless
you need the middle man. :LOL:

Look forward to your thoughts when it arrives, Tom. It has some stiff competition to
live up to at you place. :beer

P.S. Still have the JP15, too??

So is the Kaizen officially dead in the water @TSJMajesty?
My acc't was credited back the same day, and in the meantime, the guitar sold. But the sales guy at Music Store Live, Ariel, told me he'd give me the same deal on a mint (color) one, so I asked for some better pics, and a confirmation of it sent to my email. And when he did, the fucker reneged on the price. So I told him it wasn't gonna happen. If he wasn't going to sell me the guitar at the price he'd already agreed to, then I wasn't buying it.

I hate that shit.

Last edited:
My acc't was credited back the same day, and in the meantime, the guitar sold. But the sales guy at Music Store Live, Ariel, told me he'd give me the same deal on a mint (color) one, so I asked for some better pics, and a confirmation of it sent to me email. And when he did, the fucker reneged on the price. So I told him it wasn't gonna happen. If he wasn't going to sell me the guitar at the price he'd already agreed to, then I wasn't buying it.

I hate that shit.
That's ridiculous. Sorry this all happened! Any other guitars on your radar?

My acc't was credited back the same day, and in the meantime, the guitar sold. But the sales guy at Music Store Live, Ariel, told me he'd give me the same deal on a mint (color) one, so I asked for some better pics, and a confirmation of it sent to me email. And when he did, the fucker reneged on the price. So I told him it wasn't gonna happen. If he wasn't going to sell me the guitar at the price he'd already agreed to, then I wasn't buying it.

I hate that shit.
Damn, that's not cool! Sorry it didn't work out.

That's ridiculous. Sorry this all happened! Any other guitars on your radar?
Yeah, one of these!
1722100055895.jpeg
Creature of habit.

This internet security shit..., I mean, I get it, but it's gone too far. It's like, because a few people in this world have scammed others too many times,
That is a gross understatement.

Scamming is a business. Period.

People make a LOT of money doing this. Sellers get screwed and mostly have to eat the loss, of which they've likely paid in advance for stock where they make a minimal markup in order to compete.

Playing shell games with shipping vs billing addresses, etc is a very common scam.

The options to specify mismatched information is coming from the Reverb payment system, not the seller.

I'm mostly interested in this model due to the satin finish on both the body, and the neck. (And I don't have a blue one. Yet.)

Back