New NeuralDSP plugin teaser [Mesa/Boogie Mark IIC+ suite]

This video is LEGEND

Screenshot from 2023-03-01 22-00-02.png

Screenshot from 2023-03-01 22-00-25.png

Shots fired :LOL:

Left me with the same impression as Rabea's review - sounds good, and seems to be faithful to the real thing, but these tones have been available elsewhere for years now.

View attachment 4651
View attachment 4652

Shots fired :LOL:

Left me with the same impression as Rabea's review - sounds good, and seems to be faithful to the real thing, but these tones have been available elsewhere for years now.

That’s kinda what I’ve been thinking too. Of course it sounds amazing, there’s a reason it’s been such an iconic amp for almost 40 years now.

But every modeler in the past 20 years has had a model of it. It’s been done

But every modeler in the past 20 years has had a model of it. It’s been done

Except the one NDSP makes. :rofl

Look at the awesome environment they’ve created for their customers!

90B1A747-570B-4AC9-A295-8136F4C493C8.jpeg

It would have been a show of good faith if they put the amp in the QC BEFORE releasing the plug-in, but this company doesn’t give a f*ck.

Also, the “JPIIC+” model they added in January isn’t actually a model of the JPIIC+, just a NDSP creation.
5AE98539-7135-43B4-95DA-1B176C0DA7B5.jpeg

Except the one NDSP makes. :rofl

Look at the awesome environment they’ve created for their customers!

View attachment 4660

It would have been a show of good faith if they put the amp in the QC BEFORE releasing the plug-in, but this company doesn’t give a f*ck.

Also, the “JPIIC+” model they added in January isn’t actually a model of the JPIIC+, just a NDSP creation.
View attachment 4661
At least they had the decency to throw in a few captures 😂

If “douchebaggery” was a college course NDSP would be the instructor

Can't give those clowns not even a single nickel going forward.

Yeah im about there with you.

This is a new low, even by Neural standards. More power to them, I guess. They actually have QC owners that will on one hand admit this is slimey AF, while simultaneously talking about buying the plug anyway. (Wut) Talk about acting against your own best interests.

I’d be inclined to say this plug-in release is borderline user hostile, but they have core contingent that laps this shit up.

View attachment 4661
I think he is saying that there is no Mesa Mark IIC+/++ model in the QC. The model that is in there is the JP2C which is not exactly like the Mark IIC. But there are captures of the Mark IIC+.

I think he is saying that there is no Mesa Mark IIC+/++ model in the QC. The model that is in there is the JP2C which is not exactly like the Mark IIC. But there are captures of the Mark IIC+.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

(Not mocking you, just the way it was presented from the NDSP dude)

Interestingly enough, IK Multimedia ALSO has an official Mesa/Boogie IIC+ sim in their "Mesa Boogie 2" suite and they're still selling it.

I would've thought any of these "official" deals would have some sort of exclusivity applied, but apparently not?

Even more interesting, the IK Multimedia suite (which also includes a Triple Crown, Mark V and California Tweed) is just $30 right now.....
The Triple Crown and Cali Tweed models are awesome, imo.
Sounds better than Reza's demo of the new Bogner Pandora at least :LOL:
Anything sounds better than Reza’s demos.

This is the plugin no one has been waiting for. LOL. They should do one that is, like, say a JCM800 but base it on a reissue or maybe the SC20 and then three months later do one based on a vintage 800 and a modded one. They should then do a FW update for the QC that removes the 800 model and replaces it with a set of ten captures intended to cover all of the above (to avoid confusion).

This is the plugin no one has been waiting for. LOL. They should do one that is, like, say a JCM800 but base it on a reissue or maybe the SC20 and then three months later do one based on a vintage 800 and a modded one. They should then do a FW update for the QC that removes the 800 model and replaces it with a set of ten captures intended to cover all of the above (to avoid confusion).
That’s backwards though
First you remove all the Marshall’s
Then in 2024 you release them as plug ins and then to appease the masses give them back a capture package or by then give them the chance to purchase back captures of all the models removed in one convenient place the Neural online store

That accepts Visa/ Amex / Mastercard / PayPal / Apple Pay
Your soul

With every $200 spent get a free coupon to buy a plug in not in the store

Just watched the video of it being dialed in for a "metal" tone using an Epi LPC. I don't think it was a good choice, i.e., I would hope that amp can sound a lot better.

Just watched the video of it being dialed in for a "metal" tone using an Epi LPC. I don't think it was a good choice, i.e., I would hope that amp can sound a lot better.
The IIC+ is a fickle little bastard. Probably one of the hardest to dial amps I’ve ever owned. That was before we had the internet and didn’t have pictures and videos of settings.

Is this the guy from Andertons?

Wasn’t he the one with Lee shitting all over the @IK Multimedia TONEX Pedal? Looks like they’re about as shady as Neural DSP.

Digital John. Yeah the Anderton video was just plain ignorant. They made a whole grandiose video on the QC and when a product that allegedly does it better comes out they just trash on it. I guess they don't get as much of a cut selling a $400 unit vs a $1800

Wasn’t he the one with Lee shitting all over the @IK Multimedia TONEX Pedal? Looks like they’re about as shady as Neural DSP.

Yeah, John John Connearn (a.k.a dIgITaL JoHn). He's a NDSP endorsed artist, and regularly puts out demo videos for plugins and the QC.

And, regarding that ToneX video from Andertons... yeah. I don't think they're secretly being paid by Doug Castro to shit on the competition or anything, but some of their "reviews" are, at the least, extremely lazy.

Back