New Line 6 Catalyst CX Amps

For a little more money you can buy a good 100W heavy iron tube head, a WAZA Tae, a nice 2x12 cab and a nice assortment of drives and modulation effects and sound MUCH better ...
I would like to know where you will get all that for around $600, and a list of the items you plan to purchase. A used Waza TAE in good condition is going to cost you $600+ and who is going to throw all that other stuff in for free??? I'm using 20% = "a little more money"

sexy the walking dead GIF

I would like to know where you will get all that for around $600, and a list of the items you plan to purchase. A used Waza TAE in good condition is going to cost you $600+ and who is going to throw all that other stuff in for free??? I'm using 20% = "a little more money"

sexy the walking dead GIF
Actually I was looking at the $400 model. Who needs 200w ?! I don't ..

So is it just the six extra Helix amps?

Would be interested to see if there was a Catalyst Artist. Would be very intrigued by a stereo 2x12 amp too.
Yes looks like that plus the ability to mix and match two different effects where as before it was one non reverb effect + reverb

“X-tra?” 😂
X-TRA GAIN.

-likely referring to the Generation X type of player.
Think about it man, X is the new Twitter.
Gen X player’s are on the go, creating music of the future while playing in real times….
All their time is spent making the world a better place & Line6 has created the ultimate tool for
the guitarist in search of his own X…

Back