NDSP Quad Cortex

there was rumour going around that they needed parts for the Nano launch and stock , not sure how true that is but ,perhaps something like the encoders or internal parts were on back order
Or they simply sold a lot more than they anticipated…I mean..I’d expect ramping up production is not done in a couple of weeks, especially not in the EU where staff doesn’t hang on trees..

New Quad Cortex ! #2 ** Merry Christmas to me. I sold my 1st QC to a friend & cool forum member...who shall remain nameless. But I got to missing that lovely box of awe & wonder so, I bought #2.

SW is completely sold out and more are expected in November...some time. I've already done the check out part , so when it arrives, they will ship it. I found that most, not all, but most dealers are "out of stock".

I'm hoping by then the Rabea pack will be ready for prime time but if not, Plini will do just fine...
You're not making a mistake!

I continue to be happy as can be with mine, just as close to perfect for me and my needs as I'll probably ever get.

Hopefully you get yours soon! Could you ask them to notify you of demo units as well?

I just checked the website and I guess there's been an update. They're expecting a shipment on Tuesday Oct 15th. We'll see.....

As far as demo availability, you just have to check several times a day. Go to Digital Modelers and click on Quad Cortex.

That's how I found my first one although, if you have a "sales engineer" just ask him to email or text or call you.
Several times I have seen 3 demos available at the same time and they were GONE in less than 2 hours !!

I was checking since the whole NC release to see about that rumor and that date originally started as 10/1 and keeps getting pushed back.

Hopefully it's sooner for you!
Yeah, me too. I could have bought a new one from "The Music Loft" (Wilmington, NC) but they don't offer additional warranty like SW does.
They are one of the few dealers that has some inventory. SW rep was telling me when they get a QC drop shipment, it's like a hundred at a time.

So I'll be patient...maybe I'll get a notice of "shipped" next week.... :hmm

I think I might get one around the holidays , If they do another run of the black ones I would be seriously tempted ,
I think I am going to trial the plug ins and see maybe I will grab a couple in the 50% off Black Friday sales

I think I might get one around the holidays , If they do another run of the black ones I would be seriously tempted ,
I think I am going to trial the plug ins and see maybe I will grab a couple in the 50% off Black Friday sales
50% OFF a Quad Cortex ??? Let me know when that happens and I'll buy a 2nd one !! :popcorn

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Or were you talkin' about the plug-ins ?? I'll take 2 please.

yep . plug-ins , that month sale is honestly the best time to grab them especially the more pricey ones
I think the Nolly ,Petrucci, SLO would be on my list of interest
If you are thinking of getting a QC, maybe look at nameless too if that's your thing

Last edited:
yep . plug-ins , that month sale is honestly the best time to grab them especially the more pricey ones
I think the Nolly ,Petrucci, SLO would be on my list of interest
For me I think...Rabea and Petrucci. Oh yeah and Plini would round off my top 3 ! :chef

Now I'm just waitin' for that shipment to drop at SW....this week I think.

If they do another run of the black ones I would be seriously tempted...
gold.gif

Back