NDSP Quad Cortex

I've been offering to host an AMA with Doug ever since we opened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think he's trying to reduce his social media time/presence, and to be honest. I fully get it. I went through a phase where I was doing 13 hour days because I'd do my typical work day, then I'd do 4 hours catch up work, then I'd round it off with a few hours responding to private messages and Facebook posts, and at a certain point... fuck that... I don't get paid enough!!!

I think he's trying to reduce his social media time/presence, and to be honest. I fully get it. I went through a phase where I was doing 13 hour days because I'd do my typical work day, then I'd do 4 hours catch up work, then I'd round it off with a few hours responding to private messages and Facebook posts, and at a certain point... fuck that... I don't get paid enough!!!

He's been very successful in his efforts to reduce the social media presents, going back to a couple days after the QC started shipping. :rofl

I went through a phase where I was doing 13 hour days because I'd do my typical work day, then I'd do 4 hours catch up work, then I'd round it off with a few hours responding to private messages and Facebook posts, and at a certain point... fuck that... I don't get paid enough!!!
You could do what I do—completely and unapologetically ignore anything and everything that doesn't interest you.:satan Like CS issues, NFR requests, "hook me up with your A&R guy so my band can get free gear," etc.

Oh, and never open any PM from LinkedIn.

Back