NADs- Tubestack edition!

Dude! We have any Physical Therapists here? That doesn't sound even remotely right. If you can lift your
arm overhead without pain it is not a Labrum tear. Does sound like a potential Rotator Cuff injury though.

:(

Actually, that’s not a bad idea.

Yeah, you literally get more amp, more options, and both Mark IV and IIC+ Modes.... and
only about $1500 on the used market right now----which is insane.

Better footswitching. Superior loop. Tube and Solid State Rectification. Tweed Mode. Power
switching down to 10W in Class A. It's SO much amp.

It's just the naughty stepchild that people will regret overlooking due to the shiny new Mark VII. :idk

Dude! We have any Physical Therapists here? That doesn't sound even remotely right. If you can lift your
arm overhead without pain it is not a Labrum tear. Does sound like a potential Rotator Cuff injury though.

:(
Doctor wife said potential rotator cuff

Or supraspinatus whatever the hell that is (but don't take this is an official diagnosis 😂)

1x12 electradyne for sale locally for $900

Ariana Grande Thinking GIF

I’m sure @DrewJD82 orolly already covered in the thread, but how heavy does the dyne get on its own??

Ad also says accepting strat trades but I love my pro two boo too much I think

I’m sure @DrewJD82 orolly already covered in the thread, but how heavy does the dyne get on its own??

Eh, I have to crank both the Master and Volume to really get a better idea of that and I need to get it out of my apartment for that. Shoulder is feeling pretty good so maybe it'll happen tonight. I think Deadpan posted a vid of one boosted that was pretty brutal, but overall I think JCM800 is the most distorted area this will get into.

Eh, I have to crank both the Master and Volume to really get a better idea of that and I need to get it out of my apartment for that. Shoulder is feeling pretty good so maybe it'll happen tonight. I think Deadpan posted a vid of one boosted that was pretty brutal, but overall I think JCM800 is the most distorted area this will get into.
You crank that Master and your apartment will explode :eek: Gain-wise @spawnofthesith ; it's 100% something that needs a boost all the time for heavies. It does make a beautiful noise though either way :love

My bad, I didn’t see this. I expected it to be heavier but I feel if I guessed its weight I’d be off massively, one way or the other.

I only expected it to be heavier because of all I heard about it. Heads are heavy, it’s a heavy head. :idk :rofl

I don’t think the Shiva is much lighter, despite being smaller. I one-handed it up my stairs while I had groceries in my other hand if that counts for anything?

Every time I put something in front of this amp, I love it more.

Wanking with a Vibe and a couple dirt pedals on the Blue channel, Volume at 3 o’clock, it mostly comes alive at 0:48 with the Tchula, but the Vintage Modern pedal puts it into modded Marshall territory.

Also a pretty good example of how those EMG’s can get into humbucker territory.

Back