Today, my balls shook. And I liked it!

PBGas

Roadie
So....through a friend from another forum, my colleague/bud that I repair with purchased this amazing little quiet duo from a friend of mine. He was selling it for another friend that had passed away and requested that it go to someone who was a person who would appreciate it and use it. My bud already has about 8 vintage Marshall heads and cabs but this one took the cake!

I believe this is a 1973 100 Watt Super Lead head and the cab is a 1971ish.

Well....we fired it up today and I am not really able to explain accurately what happened but something internally in me moved.
I think my vertigo kicked in an about 1/4 volume!

Holy hell....never underestimate the power of the Plexi!
I think we rattled the windows of the entire store and it is a huge store!

It was absolutely glorious and I may never be the same again.

Just head ripping is how I can describe it but glorious!

IMG_1977 Large.jpeg

So....through a friend from another forum, my colleague/bud that I repair with purchased this amazing little quiet duo from a friend of mine. He was selling it for another friend that had passed away and requested that it go to someone who was a person who would appreciate it and use it. My bud already has about 8 vintage Marshall heads and cabs but this one took the cake!

I believe this is a 1973 100 Watt Super Lead head and the cab is a 1971ish.

Well....we fired it up today and I am not really able to explain accurately what happened but something internally in me moved.
I think my vertigo kicked in an about 1/4 volume!

Holy hell....never underestimate the power of the Plexi!
I think we rattled the windows of the entire store and it is a huge store!

It was absolutely glorious and I may never be the same again.

Just head ripping is how I can describe it but glorious!

View attachment 14986
Rotum GIF by South Park

Back