NAD - snowstorm delivery!

PBGas

Roadie
Always a great day when FedEx shows up in a snow/ice storm!
Was thinking this would show up tomorrow but even better!
Just arrived....will unbox and post up more....

IMG_0978.jpg

I have always wanted all black Ractifier! This one popped into my radar a few months back from a retailer that I have purchased from before and always gives me a great deal. I saved a ton on this one as they wanted to move it and I negotiated so. I tried the head shell version at my local retailer and loved it so no surprises with this.

My small amp collection is now complete. I'm going to use this on the weekend at rehearsal. We played Friday night at a larger gig (for us at least!) with about 110 people. Used my SSv2 and it was just amazing sounding. I got this guy as it is about 40lbs with SKB short rack and a bit smaller and easy to carry for rehearsals and as my backup to the larger heads or when I need something a bit smaller due to limited stage space. Our rehearsal space is small so I am constantly needing more space for the larger head. This solves that issue.

Either way it has everything I need including the built in RL and use of IRs.
I just rearranged things for some better space usage so I got this new bakers rack (so things can get cooking!) from Ikea and everything fits perfectly!

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

I think this makes it official, Mesa is the amp brand of TGF.

Maybe I should start looking at those California Tweeds instead of Bassman’s and JTM45’s…

That Cali Tweed is gonna be on the brighter side of the spectrum, too. :whistle

Fillmore would offer more headroom and Blackface vibes with a more
modern sounding/smoother drive.

I have always wanted all black Ractifier! This one popped into my radar a few months back from a retailer that I have purchased from before and always gives me a great deal. I saved a ton on this one as they wanted to move it and I negotiated so. I tried the head shell version at my local retailer and loved it so no surprises with this.

My small amp collection is now complete. I'm going to use this on the weekend at rehearsal. We played Friday night at a larger gig (for us at least!) with about 110 people. Used my SSv2 and it was just amazing sounding. I got this guy as it is about 40lbs with SKB short rack and a bit smaller and easy to carry for rehearsals and as my backup to the larger heads or when I need something a bit smaller due to limited stage space. Our rehearsal space is small so I am constantly needing more space for the larger head. This solves that issue.

Either way it has everything I need including the built in RL and use of IRs.
I just rearranged things for some better space usage so I got this new bakers rack (so things can get cooking!) from Ikea and everything fits perfectly!

View attachment 3118
View attachment 3119
View attachment 3120

Wait wtf? Racktifiers have built in RL and IRs? Sick score but if this is true I’m finding/buying one immediately.

I'm pretty sure a Recto will be joining my harem next year, haven't really considered a badlander at all, but it seems like my membership here may be in jeopardy if I don't get one....

I’ve never even watched a demo of them, but that’s going to change today. I’ve been seeing them pop up in the price range I’m lookin’ at.

Isn't the cali tweed heavily based on the DNA of a deluxe reverb? :cop

(I might be off base there)

Back