NAD - snowstorm delivery!

You did good, son :love:guiness:chef
Proud Of You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Isn't the cali tweed heavily based on the DNA of a deluxe reverb? :cop

(I might be off base there)

Tweed Deluxe derived. Amps which have even less headroom than a Deluxe Reverb. :LOL:

Of course, it says "Mesa" on it so it won't be exact and will have a stouter power amp section
and a broader EQ than a vintage Fender Tweed. That said, it still is in that territory and it ain't
gonna NOT be in that territory tonally.

I dig the Mesa takes on vintage circuits. Sometimes more than the vintage circuits themselves.

Tweed Deluxe derived. Amps which have even less headroom than a Deluxe Reverb. :LOL:

Of course, it says "Mesa" on it so it won't be exact and will have a stouter power amp section
and a broader EQ than a vintage Fender Tweed. That said, it still is in that territory and it ain't
gonna NOT be in that territory tonally.

I dig the Mesa takes on vintage circuits. Sometimes more than the vintage circuits themselves.

Ahhh I guess it’s right there in the name

I agree, I’m a huge Mesa fanboy. Need to re enter the fold soon

I have always wanted all black Ractifier! This one popped into my radar a few months back from a retailer that I have purchased from before and always gives me a great deal. I saved a ton on this one as they wanted to move it and I negotiated so. I tried the head shell version at my local retailer and loved it so no surprises with this.

My small amp collection is now complete. I'm going to use this on the weekend at rehearsal. We played Friday night at a larger gig (for us at least!) with about 110 people. Used my SSv2 and it was just amazing sounding. I got this guy as it is about 40lbs with SKB short rack and a bit smaller and easy to carry for rehearsals and as my backup to the larger heads or when I need something a bit smaller due to limited stage space. Our rehearsal space is small so I am constantly needing more space for the larger head. This solves that issue.

Either way it has everything I need including the built in RL and use of IRs.
I just rearranged things for some better space usage so I got this new bakers rack (so things can get cooking!) from Ikea and everything fits perfectly!

View attachment 3118
View attachment 3119
View attachment 3120
Blacked out with the black knobs is sexy AF! Congrats dude.

How does that one compare to your SS100v2?

Bogner is a great amp, regardless. The SSv2 though is just something that I have always wanted in that version. Both gain channels are outstanding!
Oooof….. if I only had the extra gear funds for that XTC. Congrats on the new MB!

It sold very quickly! I will miss it but I really like what I have now.

Last edited:
If I got stuck on a desert island (that for some reason had electricity) and this was the only amp I could play for the rest of my days, I would be immensely satisfied. After having it for a week, it is everything I have ever wanted from a Mesa and is going to be the one that I keep!

Just unbelievably great sounding!

I've wanted a killer Rectifier ever since I tried one at Manny's in the early nineties.

But that REVV Generator 120 is looking pretty sweet too!

I have always wanted all black Ractifier! This one popped into my radar a few months back from a retailer that I have purchased from before and always gives me a great deal. I saved a ton on this one as they wanted to move it and I negotiated so. I tried the head shell version at my local retailer and loved it so no surprises with this.

My small amp collection is now complete. I'm going to use this on the weekend at rehearsal. We played Friday night at a larger gig (for us at least!) with about 110 people. Used my SSv2 and it was just amazing sounding. I got this guy as it is about 40lbs with SKB short rack and a bit smaller and easy to carry for rehearsals and as my backup to the larger heads or when I need something a bit smaller due to limited stage space. Our rehearsal space is small so I am constantly needing more space for the larger head. This solves that issue.

Either way it has everything I need including the built in RL and use of IRs.
I just rearranged things for some better space usage so I got this new bakers rack (so things can get cooking!) from Ikea and everything fits perfectly!

View attachment 3118
View attachment 3119
View attachment 3120
I **LOVE*** the look of the Badlander rackmount. And you got it blacked out, fantastic!

I don’t even want a Badlander but I think I’m going to have to buy one.

Best Mesa IMO I have ever played through including the Mark V 90 I had. I havent owned one yet but played through one extensively and it's a tone machine. I may own one much sooner than later. Wife is easing up on the financial restrictions since her home side business just took off like a rocket and netted us 1200 bucks in the less than a day on day 1. No she's not a drug dealer.

Back