MLB 2024

Fuck baseball
No smiley face.
:cuss:cuss:cuss
Sheesh, remember the Earl days? Of course you do.

Now, realize they ain't comin' back.

There is hope for the Red, umm, ???, Commanders, though. Which should be a shock to everyone.

Better yet, remember the days when we had Earl Weaver and Joe Gibbs? G'dman but we were fucking spoiled bloody rotten and were naive to think we were always going to be kicking ass.

Sheesh, remember the Earl days? Of course you do.

Now, realize they ain't comin' back.

There is hope for the Red, umm, ???, Commanders, though. Which should be a shock to everyone.

Better yet, remember the days when we had Earl Weaver and Joe Gibbs? G'dman but we were fucking spoiled bloody rotten and were naive to think we were always going to be kicking ass.
All of it, yes!! That Super Bowl with Doug Williams!! Incredible.

Both those guys were among the best coaches ever! Earl was a 'stats' guy! He knew that game!!

All of it, yes!! That Super Bowl with Doug Williams!! Incredible.

Both those guys were among the best coaches ever! Earl was a 'stats' guy! He knew that game!!
Hells yes!!

And I don't really know why I compelled to say this, but didn't the GibbsSkins beat the piss outta the Lions? Even with Barry Sanders, before he "got tired"? :unsure: :hmm :rofl

And the Tigers, Earl surely owned them, too! Or something.

Again, not sure why I bring any of this up! :Boo

Hells yes!!

And I don't really know why I compelled to say this, but didn't the GibbsSkins beat the piss outta the Lions? Even with Barry Sanders, before he "got tired"? :unsure: :hmm :rofl

And the Tigers, Earl surely owned them, too! Or something.

Again, not sure why I bring any of this up! :Boo
im-watching-watch-you.gif

Jesus, I hate Cleveland. So many good players.....knew it would come down to this...all along. Never worried about any other team....just this one.

Back