MLB 2024

Well, it's only game 1.......get em Monday!
biggrin.gif

I think I'll watch Major League, and then Moneyball, while I'm practicing my Dream Theater riffs!

2 of my favorite baseball movies, especially Moneyball. When I first saw it, I called my brother to ask how much of it was real. I'm so much of a fair-weather fan, I didn't even know the A's had had a 20-game-in-a-row winning streak, let alone how it birthed cybermetrics. Very cool movie!

I think I'll watch Major League, and then Moneyball, while I'm practicing my Dream Theater riffs!

2 of my favorite baseball movies, especially Moneyball. When I first saw it, I called my brother to ask how much of it was real. I'm so much of a fair-weather fan, I didn't even know the A's had had a 20-game-in-a-row winning streak, let alone how it birthed cybermetrics. Very cool movie!
The book is awesome too, but I am a Michael Lewis fan

I am kind of enjoying watching MLB PLayoffs more than the NFL or NCAA right now.

Mets/Phillies is already epic. Dodgers/Padres is gonna be a brawl. Yankees/Royals
is resurrecting a great AL rivalry from the 1970s and 80s.... and Indians/Tigers has
me all up in my feelz.

Back