Luminite Graviton M1 MIDI Controller

Tbh…if the UI offers the option like it does…users will use it (understandably)…and you might be looking at warranty claims if the controller breaks. Which adapter do you speak of? Dont see it in your productline

It was in the manual, but I’ll add more info in the UI as well. The RV adapters will be available soon.

Although all TRS jacks has auto-reset over-current and over-voltage fuses, so its hard to break them unless in extreme cases.

So thats why it might work with some low voltage / digital pedals. But ground loop is more of a concern.

Last edited:
Good catch ! Yes it's a M2 only bug (doesn't affect M1). Fixed in 4.1.4
Indeed fixed..
It was in the manual, but I’ll add more info in the UI as well. The RV adapters will be available soon.

Although all TRS jacks has auto-reset over-current and over-voltage fuses, so its hard to break them unless in extreme cases.

So thats why it might work with some low voltage / digital pedals. But ground loop is more of a concern.
works prefectly controlling a pedal on my board..if it’s safe…it’s a great that it can do it.

FYI…here’s your stuff on my board:

Indeed fixed..

works prefectly controlling a pedal on my board..if it’s safe…it’s a great that it can do it.

FYI…here’s your stuff on my board:

Where did you get the XY controller with the wet/dry & volume knobs? Thanks! :)

Where did you get the XY controller with the wet/dry & volume knobs? Thanks! :)

EC Controllers are available to order now !
https://luminitefx.com/products/ec-controller

IMG_3041.png

• Fully programmable: With dual Rotary Encoder Knobs (each with a push button), that can be programmed to send Control Change / Program Change / Control Voltage Messages.
  • Smart software: Allows a single knob to control multiple parameters simultaneously, or vice versa. Each parameter can be programmed with individual minimum/maximum ranges and speed settings.
  • Low-profile design: Minimizes changes to the instrument's look and playability (compatible with whammy bars).
  • Simple operation: No need to wait for pairing before playing, no turning on and off— it always works the moment you need it.
  • Advanced wireless: 650ft (200m) range; encrypted signal; strong interference resistance.
  • Ultra-long battery life: 1 months per charge.

Last edited:

View attachment 17694

• Fully programmable: With dual Rotary Encoder Knobs (each with a push button), that can be programmed to send Control Change / Program Change / Control Voltage Messages.
  • Smart software: Allows a single knob to control multiple parameters simultaneously, or vice versa. Each parameter can be programmed with individual minimum/maximum ranges and speed settings.
  • Low-profile design: Minimizes changes to the instrument's look and playability (compatible with whammy bars).
  • Simple operation: No need to wait for pairing before playing, no turning on and off— it always works the moment you need it.
  • Advanced wireless: 650ft (200m) range; encrypted signal; strong interference resistance.

Looking forward to trying these out.

PS. You should update your website to show the price before adding to cart.

View attachment 17694

Want it! Need it! Now someone find me money lol

I am programming my M1...

I'm trying to name the CC controllers for loops in my Voodoo labs GCX. The GCX must be MIDI ID 16 and its CC controllers are 80 - 87. I can name CC80 "Loop 1" and then all of a sudden the whole row is named "Loop 1" Then I'll rename CC81 to "Loop 2" and the whole row switches to Loop 2, including the first one that I just named Loop 1. This sure seems like a bug to me.

Also, are CC controllers unique to each Midi device or are they shared among all MIDI devices? Maybe that's a dumb question as I thought they would be unique but in the list of CC controllers I see my Control Switcher's CCs at CC 88-91 and that one I was able to successfully rename all four CC switches.

I'm trying to name the CC controllers for loops in my Voodoo labs GCX. The GCX must be MIDI ID 16 and its CC controllers are 80 - 87. I can name CC80 "Loop 1" and then all of a sudden the whole row is named "Loop 1" Then I'll rename CC81 to "Loop 2" and the whole row switches to Loop 2, including the first one that I just named Loop 1. This sure seems like a bug to me.

Can you post a screenshot / video ?

Also, are CC controllers unique to each Midi device or are they shared among all MIDI devices? Maybe that's a dumb question as I thought they would be unique but in the list of CC controllers I see my Control Switcher's CCs at CC 88-91 and that one I was able to successfully rename all four CC switches.

If multiple CC Messages have the same Channel and Number, they will have the same added name.
So each of the 16 MIDI Channels will have their own unique set of 128 names for each CC Number.

I am trying to get the M1 to send a CC# to my Lexicon PCM81 to enable the Bypass and then to disable it. I have found that I can reliably toggle it on/off by setting up a Preset set to "Momentary On Toggle" and then a simple CC message to the correct CC#. It toggles the Bypass on and off.
There are a few issues with this however.
1. If I hit the button on the X-Y wireless switch, I have to hold the X-Y switch down for almost half a second for it to work. If I touch it quickly, the PCM Bypass doesn't change.
2. If I touch the button on the screen of the M1, nothing happens.
3. If I hit a button on the wireless footswitch, nothing happens.
4. If I hit a button on the wired footswitch, it works fine and it doesn't seem to require a long press

Does the M1 respond differently depending on which device is sending the signal?

Secondly, the Bypass only toggles. I can't figure out how to command it on and then later to command it off. It only toggles.

I guess that's enough for now. :cool:

I am trying to get the M1 to send a CC# to my Lexicon PCM81 to enable the Bypass and then to disable it. I have found that I can reliably toggle it on/off by setting up a Preset set to "Momentary On Toggle" and then a simple CC message to the correct CC#. It toggles the Bypass on and off.
There are a few issues with this however.
1. If I hit the button on the X-Y wireless switch, I have to hold the X-Y switch down for almost half a second for it to work. If I touch it quickly, the PCM Bypass doesn't change.
2. If I touch the button on the screen of the M1, nothing happens.
3. If I hit a button on the wireless footswitch, nothing happens.
4. If I hit a button on the wired footswitch, it works fine and it doesn't seem to require a long press

Does the M1 respond differently depending on which device is sending the signal?

Secondly, the Bypass only toggles. I can't figure out how to command it on and then later to command it off. It only toggles.

I guess that's enough for now. :cool:

What MIDI messages the Lexicon PCM81 expect to enable and disable its bypass ?

Can you try Toggle On instead of Momentary On ? With Momentary On, a quick tap will send a CC on button press, and a CC off (value 0) on button release, in rapid succession. Maybe thats why it doesn't work

Toogle On mode will send a CC on with the 1st press, then CC off with the 2nd press etc

As far as I know the PCM81 expects an on=127 or off=0 message at whatever Ctl # I specify. I've tried every combination of Toggling, and momentary switching available on the M1. I think the problem is in the PCM81 actually. I looked at the messages on Midi-Ox and even on Midi-Ox, I had to send a CC=0 in between each CC=127 message to get it to toggle states.

I’m just catching this thread now for some reason, but seeing what I have on this last page makes me all kinds of happy.
(the awesome customer/company communication)

Happy Amy Poehler GIF by NBC

Last edited:
I’m just catching this thread now for some reason, but just seeing what I have on this last page makes me all kinds of happy.
(the awesome customer/company communication)
Oh yes, Van over at Luminite has been fantastic with customer service, response to enquiries, and integration of customer suggestions into his software and hardware. The result is that he has produced an amazing little MIDI controller with incredible capability.

@Luminite I found a bug in 4.15.

The custom CC labels for channels are shifted down by one channel, so selecting channel 7 shows labels from channel 6.

@Luminite I found a bug in 4.15.

The custom CC labels for channels are shifted down by one channel, so selecting channel 7 shows labels from channel 6.

Oops ! Yes there is an internal shift in 4.1.5, but its supposed to be transparent to users :unsure:. Did this happen from just updating, or from loading older backups to 4.1.5 ?

Anyway, with 4.1.7 (online now) I added a "Swap All Labels" button between channels with just one tap. Plus the "Show Labels Only" display mode you requested a while ago. Should be easier to manage them than before.

Oops ! Yes there is an internal shift in 4.1.5, but its supposed to be transparent to users :unsure:. Did this happen from just updating, or from loading older backups to 4.1.5 ?
This was just from updating. I'll check out 4.1.7 later today.

Ok tried 4.1.7. I had to swap the labels down by one, e.g ch3 -> ch2 to get them aligned again.

The "Labels only" toggle doesn't seem to do anything. It shows up as enabled but I cannot toggle it back to show the "non-mapped" CCs.

Back