Luminite Graviton M1 MIDI Controller

Very interested in ordering this. It would be near perfect for my pedalboard. Waiting to see some videos of it in action first.

Man this is totally neat!!!! Going to have to take a much closer look at this thing!

Luminite F10 Footswitch?

Manual states you can connect 2 of the above devices, but it doesn't yet appear to exist.

Seems like an interesting device. I'd like to see some example use cases. Curious to see how this product line evolves.

Luminite F10 Footswitch?

Manual states you can connect 2 of the above devices, but it doesn't yet appear to exist.

Seems like an interesting device. I'd like to see some example use cases. Curious to see how this product line evolves.
Good catch. I guess they want to see if it takes off and then make a footpedal to go with it. I think that would be pretty great because you could treat it more like a "MIDI hub" device with various control methods. If they keep the footswitch wireless capable, even better.

I used the XSonic Airstep in my rig but sold it due to some issues with the apps and not having any displays. Wireless MIDI worked very well.

Hi guys ! Thanks for your interest. I'm quite excited for the launch :)

Very interested in ordering this. It would be near perfect for my pedalboard. Waiting to see some videos of it in action first.

The user interface walkthrough is here:

Another video will be uploaded soon with actual playing.

Luminite F10 Footswitch?

Luminite F10 is a 10-switch passive footswitch pedal, already under testing. There will be a dual mode wireless + wired version (F10W) after that, with the same features with the XY Controller (with forever battery life)

Gotta say that the small controller you can attach to your guitar is quite appealing. Wondering whether it has any LEDs on board...

It does not have any LEDs, except the charging indicator one, as I wanted it to be as discreet as possible and the LCD screen is large enough for information feedback from a distance :)

Last edited:

Luminite F10 is a 10-switch passive footswitch pedal, already under testing. There will be a dual mode wireless + wired version (F10W) after that, with the same features with the XY Controller (with forever battery life)

It does not have any LEDs, except the charging indicator one, as I wanted it to be as discreet as possible and the LCD screen is large enough information feedback from a distance :)

This looks GREAT! Welcome!

That video goes so fast I have a hard time keeping up with what's happening! Easier to follow at half speed. Maybe you can add some subtitles on it to explain what is being done. In any case, it looks quite straightforward to operate and is making good use of the screen to type things in.

On TGP I asked for a few pedal-centric features that you said could be in the next firmware
  • Naming MIDI channels. Easier to remember if it's named after a pedal for example.
  • A view with what Program Changes are sent on each preset as a pedal name (MIDI channel) -> pedal preset (MIDI PC) list.
  • Virtual knob or slider views for controlling pedal secondary params from screen, expression or XY remote.
Any potential timetable you could give for these? I'm sure you are busy with just getting the unit out the door.

Also if I were to order the M1, when could I expect to get it?

That video goes so fast I have a hard time keeping up with what's happening! Easier to follow at half speed. Maybe you can add some subtitles on it to explain what is being done. In any case, it looks quite straightforward to operate and is making good use of the screen to type things in.

On TGP I asked for a few pedal-centric features that you said could be in the next firmware
  • Naming MIDI channels. Easier to remember if it's named after a pedal for example.
  • A view with what Program Changes are sent on each preset as a pedal name (MIDI channel) -> pedal preset (MIDI PC) list.
  • Virtual knob or slider views for controlling pedal secondary params from screen, expression or XY remote.
Any potential timetable you could give for these? I'm sure you are busy with just getting the unit out the door.

Also if I were to order the M1, when could I expect to get it?
Sorry if its too fast, its actually an overview video rather than a walkthrough (I corrected the title). Yes I will upload a series of shorter videos with sub focusing on specific tasks later.

The next planned firmware update is 15th May. But it could happen earlier if no other major features to be added.

Expected shipping time is 7-9 days. Please check the website shipping page for more information:

Last edited:
Early orders are being shipped out now (in limited edition boxes)

tempImageDZiHdw.png tempImagewLjs4k.png

Graviton M1 Software Update 2.0 is here :banana

Experience a beautiful UI facelift with brilliant colors, powerful new features, enhanced control, and extensive customization options that make the Graviton M1 truly yours.

Software 2.0.0 - Block Mode.png
Software 2.0.0 - Slider.png
Software 2.0.0 - Number Names 2.png
Software 2.0.0 - Grid Mode.png

Changelog:
  • Brand new Block Editor: Offers an overview of your rig (up to 16 MIDI messages / pedals per preset), in addition to the classic Grid Editor.
  • Customizable MIDI Channels: Each MIDI channel has its own name and color, useful for mirroring the pedal it controls.
  • Parameter Naming: Add names to MIDI parameters with one tap, no more remembering abstract numbers.
  • Smart Tracking: Displays up-to-date status of all your pedals / channels on one screen with a smart filtering algorithm.
  • Slider Touch Control: Parameters like CC values can now be displayed as sliders and adjusted on the fly by touch.
  • Increased the number of MIDI messages per preset from 6 to 16.
  • Added the ability to include Expression MIDI Messages in MIDI Presets (per preset), while Expression Presets still function globally.
  • Simplified CC/PC Scroll MIDI messages: Select an adjustment step and you're done, no more counters needed.
  • Improved keyboard with larger keys and an enhanced layout.
  • Keyboard / keypad / menus will change their background color to match with the pedal / channel they are editting.
  • Improved readability of smaller text.
  • General bug fixes and stability improvements.
Read the full release note here: Graviton M1 2.0 Software Update is here

Last edited:
Graviton M1 Software Update 2.0 is here :banana

Experience a beautiful UI facelift with brilliant colors, powerful new features, enhanced control, and extensive customization options that make the Graviton M1 truly yours.

View attachment 8269View attachment 8270View attachment 8271View attachment 8268

Changelog:
  • Brand new Block Editor: Offers an overview of your rig (up to 16 MIDI messages / pedals per preset), in addition to the classic Grid Editor.
  • Customizable MIDI Channels: Each MIDI channel has its own name and color, useful for mirroring the pedal it controls.
  • Parameter Naming: Add names to MIDI parameters with one tap, no more remembering abstract numbers.
  • Smart Tracking: Displays up-to-date status of all your pedals / channels on one screen with a smart filtering algorithm.
  • Slider Touch Control: Parameters like CC values can now be displayed as sliders and adjusted on the fly by touch.
  • Increased the number of MIDI messages per preset from 6 to 16.
  • Added the ability to include Expression MIDI Messages in MIDI Presets (per preset), while Expression Presets still function globally.
  • Simplified CC/PC Scroll MIDI messages: Select an adjustment step and you're done, no more counters needed.
  • Improved keyboard with larger keys and an enhanced layout.
  • Keyboard / keypad / menus will change their background color to match with the pedal / channel they are editting.
  • Improved readability of smaller text.
  • General bug fixes and stability improvements.
Read the full release note here: Graviton M1 2.0 Software Update is here
Ok that's freakin' awesome! Great job!

I need to read through the manual and then order one of these. This is exactly the kind of stuff that will take my pedalboard setup to the next level.

My plan is to set up some of the most common Strymon secondary features to have visibility in the Graviton. These are things like:
  • Nightsky pre-delay. It's "hold this tiny button and turn the reverb knob" on the pedal otherwise.
  • Volante reverb decay. Similar deal.
  • Iridium cabs. Turns out you can set any amp model to any of the 9 cabs if you set the cab via MIDI!
  • Zelzah routing. Phasers in parallel or series in either order. This is a "hold this switch until LEDs blink, turn voice knob" which is a bit cumbersome to adjust and easy to forget how it's set up in a preset.
Basically stuff that does not have a dedicated knob so having visibility to the parameter can only help.

PS. Please link the manual table of contents to the section in the manual so you can just click to the relevant page from the table of contents. Overall it would be a good idea to add more links to it so that you can e.g go to Glossary real quick from the descriptions.

Last edited:
Ok that's freakin' awesome! Great job!

I need to read through the manual and then order one of these. This is exactly the kind of stuff that will take my pedalboard setup to the next level.

My plan is to set up some of the most common Strymon secondary features to have visibility in the Graviton. These are things like:
  • Nightsky pre-delay. It's "hold this tiny button and turn the reverb knob" on the pedal otherwise.
  • Volante reverb decay. Similar deal.
  • Iridium cabs. Turns out you can set any amp model to any of the 9 cabs if you set the cab via MIDI!
  • Zelzah routing. Phasers in parallel or series in either order. This is a "hold this switch until LEDs blink, turn voice knob" which is a bit cumbersome to adjust and easy to forget how it's set up in a preset.
Basically stuff that does not have a dedicated knob so having visibility to the parameter can only help.

PS. Please link the manual table of contents to the section in the manual so you can just click to the relevant page from the table of contents. Overall it would be a good idea to add more links to it so that you can e.g go to Glossary real quick from the descriptions.

The new parameter naming is great for this, and fast too. Should take a few minutes to name the whole board.

...and purchased! I'll be reporting back on how it works out!

Thanks :banana appreciate your support and feedback . Excited to hear more soon !

Back