Looking for someone with a Xitone 1x12 to help me out

iaresee

Roadie
The power amp in my M.Britt 1x12 went kaput so I ordered a new one direct from Dayton. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the DSP tunings in it.

I’m looking for someone with a 1x12 Xitone cabinet (not a wedge) to help me out.

I want to see if we can pull the DSP presets out of your amp and get them to me.

My exact Xitone is the older M.Britt 1x12 with the removable panel on the back. I think it’s a Celestion speaker in it. It’s coaxial that I know.

The amp model: Dayton Audio PPA800DSP

The power amp in my M.Britt 1x12 went kaput so I ordered a new one direct from Dayton. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the DSP tunings in it.

I’m looking for someone with a 1x12 Xitone cabinet (not a wedge) to help me out.

I want to see if we can pull the DSP presets out of your amp and get them to me.

My exact Xitone is the older M.Britt 1x12 with the removable panel on the back. I think it’s a Celestion speaker in it. It’s coaxial that I know.

Maybe @hippietim can come out of forum retirement 🤔 I was thinking he had one. Maybe?

Did you try contacting Mick?

Did you try contacting Mick?
Yup. Have tried a few channels. I feel bad pushing him here. This isn't necessarily his problem. He was already super kind about getting that amp replaced. Whatever has caused him to fall off the face of the earth, I don't necessarily want to add to his stress there.

Yup. Have tried a few channels. I feel bad pushing him here. This isn't necessarily his problem. He was already super kind about getting that amp replaced. Whatever has caused him to fall off the face of the earth, I don't necessarily want to add to his stress there.
Looks like Xitone is not in business anymore. Mick was in Greensboro. That’s not far from me - I’m out that way pretty often. If he’s still there and there’s anything I can do, let me know.

Back