Let's play Guess That Genre!

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
Hey all, let's play a little game!

Below is a picture of a pettleberd.

What genre might be played with it?

Can you guess the venues this rig frequents?

What kind of attendees are in the audience?

What kind of shoes is the guitarist wearing?

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count

Ready for it?

FB_IMG_1692770831174.jpg

Did you puke yet?

What Norminal said. Definitely slip ons of some sort for the footwear - potentially sandals .

I don't really pay attention to details of boards these days, but that is a compact P&W board, like 1/4 the size of the Strymon loaded P&W monstrosities that would require a cart I was used to seeing several years ago.

Hey all, let's play a little game!

Below is a picture of a pettleberd.

What genre might be played with it?

Can you guess the venues this rig frequents?

What kind of attendees are in the audience?

What kind of shoes is the guitarist wearing?

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count

Ready for it?

View attachment 10176

Did you puke yet?
Only Jesus can keep your Eternity Mix set to 100%.

What's with all the Jesus bashing lately?

Anyway, I'm fully down with that.

Not bashing him, bashing the goofballs that have a $10k Sunday rig.

In all honesty, it's fun looking at the church spaceships. One of my good friends after we stopped playing in a gigging band became a church guitarist and totally went down the Instagram rabbit hole. He's got a $5k PRS into about $5k worth of Strymons and boutique drive pedals.

haha trick question. its not actually used to make music at all. looks like one of those instagram only type of polished and perfect angles type art piece. if it doesn't get enough likes or shares you simply order something more expensive or flavor of the month and repeat the process over and over and over. if actual music is played through it you lose all your e-cred.

haha trick question. its not actually used to make music at all. looks like one of those instagram only type of polished and perfect angles type art piece. if it doesn't get enough likes or shares you simply order something more expensive or flavor of the month and repeat the process over and over and over. if actual music is played through it you lose all your e-cred.
If only they placed the pedals up a little more. I understand the slots for cables but God gave us brains so we can be inventive. There's so crammed toward the bottom, and all the toppers make it uggo as fuggo. Imagine getting on your knees to pray and successfully pressing every footswitch with your legs and knees.

Last edited:
Back