Ksr pa50

sleewell

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Anyone played one of these? They look kinda cool and portable.

Kinda wanna fuck around and see how it does vs one of my quilters lol.

Yea but if you aren't doing the hookers and blow is it just new guitars then if you are happy with your setup or what? Lololol. Buying new cables does not even register a semi hahaha. I guess I could just save the money but what the fuck...

Tbh I was kinda thinking the evh and ksr would be sweet. One per cab on each side of drums. Right now I use the evh and a quilter. Seems like I dial the helix a little different for tube power section than ss.

PORTABLE.
50 watt EVH head does not compute.......

I own an Ares and Vesta and use to have a Ceres. KSR stuff is the nuts and Kyle Rhodes is the best.

1718626651671.png

Last edited:
I'm kind of wondering if the EQ options are a benefit, over just using an amp head?

I'm kind of wondering if the EQ options are a benefit, over just using an amp head?
Can't speak for the NFB control. I think having a depth and presence control is crucial. Though I find myself keeping the depth at 0 :bagand just dialing a bit of presence in if I need a hair more sizzle on stage? The sideways Tiny Terror form factor is going to be the deal breaker for me no matter what.

right on. yea i am just thinking it out a little more and maybe ive come to this conclusion before bc it feels familiar at this point hahaha. for a few bucks more the syn 5050 might be better. as long as running a long speaker cable to the other cab isnt an issue. it would only one thing to plug into power instead of two, easier to run two cables from the helix to one amp. i dunno....

Back