Kemper Player - 1st [ Paid for ? ] Update coming very soon ?

This is gonna be next level!!

soon GIF

Yeah, looks like the Player is getting full rig support.

1727355074069.png

I really hope this is not a paid feature thou. Christoph floated this idea a number of times in the past, if i'm not mistaken.

I really hope this is not a paid feature thou. Christoph floated this idea a number of times in the past, if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah he did .... and it was a very mixed reaction from the fans.

O.t.o.h ...... adding 4 pre and 4 post slots plus all the efx etc ....... I cant think of any free upgrade to any digital modeling gear in the last 10 years that has added anything even remotely approaching that much for free ...... Im guessing in terms of price ..... but if it were, say, US $99 or less .... that is a dirt cheap no brainer for a Player user given what it is adding.

O.t.o.h ...... adding 4 pre and 4 post slots plus all the efx etc ....... I cant think of any free upgrade to any digital modeling gear in the last 10 years that has added anything even remotely approaching that much for free ...... Im guessing in terms of price ..... but if it were, say, US $99 or less .... that is a dirt cheap no brainer for a Player user given what it is adding.

I guess i just hate artificial market segmentation.

This is 100% a software nerf; the Kemper Player has the hardware to run all the same features the Stage/Rack/Head does, but they fear it may cannibalize sales for other products.

I guess i just hate artificial market segmentation.

This is 100% a software nerf; the Kemper Player has the hardware to run all the same features the Stage/Rack/Head does, but they fear it may cannibalize sales for other products.

Yep ..... I *get* why it probably (?) will be a paid update ..... but I ^^totally^^ agree with you.

Back