Just bought a Fryette LX. Thanks Whizz!

Not sure why but with Out 2 cranked and the LX up at noon; dear lord :satan

Confirmed

jeff goldblum ear GIF

I only bailed on my experiment because even with tissue in my ear and over ear headphones on my ears we’re getting fatigued. I’m pretty sure with the +15db boost on the Output block and the Fryette at 3 o’clock it would get over 130db.

If I had proper ear protection I’d dime it to get a reading, and give all the stay at home moms in the area a rousing rendition of the Top Gun theme song.

I do have a separate output blocks for some reason while still copying output 1. Even though I only use 1 preset so copying output 1 seems a little overkill considering that fact.

I have a gig next Friday. I will do a regroup on this and give it another shot. I am going to use my real cabinets as well.
Good luck at the gig Jive! I look forward to hearing your loud AF co-guitarist out on my front porch ten states away tonight :beer :rofl

Just got the LX here about 30 minutes ago. Connected the III to it, then FM. What a STELLAR piece. Honeymoon and all that blahblahblahs. But really sounds fucking spectacular with the FAS stuff. Goddamn!

Green power light is :chef Zero use for the depth control (at least at this loud af but still home volume level). Presence switch, otoh; fuck yes. Very pleased.

Current con is it doesn't fit in my homemade rack case the III is in. So it maybe sort of has me thinking of the old Synergy time again. And the new FX8 single rack mount unit coming out with cab block, trumpet routing and XLR out.
Congrats! Been loving my PS-100 for 'bout 2 years now.

Well @JiveTurkey....how'd it go 🤣
It went great. There is no volume shortage with the EVH speakers. I could certainly hear myself and there was still a ton of gas left in the tank
:satan

Only question left is whether I should move the EVHs back to their original cabs. They are in semi open backs now. Either way; MUCH better last night. Trumpet bullshit was perfectly fine through the guitar speakers and I felt like this will be a good way forward.

Back