JOYO Baatsin 8-in-1 OD/Dist

kartikg3

Roadie
Just stumbled upon this beast during my search for some of the drives it includes: the JOYO BAATSIN 8-in-1 drive!

3 controls to adjust each of the OD settings; Volume, Tone, Gain. Inside The Baatsin you will discover the 8 legends that are:

• T.OD - Timmy Overdrive a huge range of gritty, textured tones that enhance your rig's sound while preserving its fundamental voice.
  • Sweety - The Sweet Baby Overdrive a sweet tasting low gain overdrive pedal. It is designed to overdrive distorted amplifiers and give dynamically controlled light overdrive on clean sounds. Made by the Angry Bees.
  • B Boost - The Boost Overdrive is a beautiful smooth sounding drive/boost pedal that it perfect for giving your tube amp a bit of extra grunt
  • T808 - We cant do without our 808 style Classic Vintage Overdrive on our board. The pedal has a characteristic mid-boosted tone popular with blues and rock players. The "legendary" Tube Screamer has been used by countless guitarists to create their signature sound, and is one of the most successful, widely copied, and "modded" overdrive pedals in the history of the electric guitar ever !
  • OverDrive 1 - This overdrive has got Bruce Springsteens nickname all over it. It was the founding yellow pedal of this classic pedal range launched in 1977, its fatter than a typical overdrive but with gain cranked its an excellent distortion .
  • Crunchy - Its a box of Crunch alright, way more than an overdrive, breaking up gradually into a giant sonic crunching tone of a big classic British amp.
  • Rioter - it sure is! turning into a versatile high-gain distortion pedal with the sonic characteristics and touch sensitivity of a high quality 100 watt tube
  • OC Drive - It's a JOYO Ultimate classic everyone just obsesses over.

• Dimensions :128mm x 78mm x 48mm
  • Weight:290g
  • Input impedance:470k
  • Output impedance:470k
  • Rated current 30ma
  • Powered by 9v centre negative power supply (not provided)
  • True Bypass
  • Analog circuit

The R Series, or Revolution series from JOYO are the 4th generation of guitar effects and all feature some very cool ambient LED lighting that will make your board shine.

Really enjoyed this demo, esp. after watching some other ones that didn't do justice to the pedal.

Been playing with it for a couple of days, and WOW! Why didn't I get this before? It covers a HUGE tonal palette, and does a pretty good job on all the circuits IMO. Definitely get one and try it out!

I will post clips of each model going into the HX Stomp soon.

Why the hell isn’t there at least an A/B switch on this thing!!! Or at least two assignable switches to switch between two drives.

The thing seems great otherwise. Would probably be all over it if it did switching….
And I just stopped using pedals damn it… what am I doing in this thread… shit

Why the hell isn’t there at least an A/B switch on this thing!!! Or at least two assignable switches to switch between two drives.

The thing seems great otherwise. Would probably be all over it if it did switching….
And I just stopped using pedals damn it… what am I doing in this thread… s**t
An A/B switch would have been great. This thing is all analog though. The drives are all really good and more than usable. It is currently my Multistomp of drives. For my pedalboard, I've been collecting drives, and this contains all of those catch all drives I would love to use, specifically, the crunch box model, riot clone, TS circuit, OD1/SD1 circuit and the OCD circuit. My favourites ATM though are the T.OD (Timmy-esque), the B.Boost (a very nice fat tube-y boost, nothin to do with the BB preamp), the TD and the Crunch circuits.

And I just stopped using pedals damn it… what am I doing in this thread… s**t
I agree. As a gigging guitarist it's useless to me. Not bending over to change drive types.

Back