I'm jinxing myself I know but...what a deal.

Oh, I have no conscience when it comes to that stuff and big box stores. I got a TC Electronics G-Force for $500 when they were still selling for $1000 because Sam Ash thought it was a G-Major. If it were a mom and pop shop then sure, or a private seller. That was the case with my friend who found an early 70’s Fender bass in her uncle’s closet, she was going to donate it to Goodwill and while I wanted it to flip, I sent her a bunch of recent listings that showed her she could get up to a couple grand for it.

I appreciate that, Drew. :beer

There's a flipper guy around here who is an horrible human being. His narcissism and greed get played out
with gear---and it pisses me off because he takes something that is so beautiful to some of us and literally
turns it into the lowest common denominator of how can I get one over on people and personally profit in
the process.

He usually has a lot of great gear---so it makes it hard sometimes. :LOL:

If I list something for sale I ignore his texts or messages because I know his "schtick." Gear = $$$ for him
and while I appreciate we all need to eat I didn't get into this to be a mooch or a predator.

I appreciate that, Drew. :beer

There's a flipper guy around here who is an horrible human being. His narcissism and greed get played out
with gear---and it pisses me off because he takes something that is so beautiful to some of us and literally
turns it into the lowest common denominator of how can I get one over on people and personally profit in
the process.

He usually has a lot of great gear---so it makes it hard sometimes. :LOL:

If I list something for sale I ignore his texts or messages because I know his "schtick." Gear = $$$ for him
and while I appreciate we all need to eat I didn't get into this to be a mooch or a predator.

When I was flipping gear in NH my main competitor was like that. On top of being like that he would sit in GC and other music store parking lots or across the street with binoculars and watch for people carrying gear in and he had his lackey on a 2-way intercepting them to see if they were selling said gear. When they were he'd have his lackey tell them he'd give them much more than what GC or whoever would. When they didn't believe him, he'd say go in and see what you can get then come see me. I know this cos I caught him red handed doing this.

In a sick way I admired him for his creativity but I still ratted him out LOL.

When I was flipping gear in NH my main competitor was like that. On top of being like that he would sit in GC and other music store parking lots or across the street with binoculars and watch for people carrying gear in and he had his lackey on a 2-way intercepting them to see if they were selling said gear. When they were he'd have his lackey tell them he'd give them much more than what GC or whoever would. When they didn't believe him, he'd say go in and see what you can get then come see me. I know this cos I caught him red handed doing this.
A lot of behavior at the extremes of human existence are their own punishment. I’d class this as such.

With the volume knob. It still has one of those, right?
GAS RELIEF

1673711351147.png

Back