NSBD: I'm RICH!! RICH I TELL YOU!!!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Drained my music account of those pesky dollars yesterday and traded them for what's sure to be my retirement fund (when I'm ready to retire at 104... maybe 5...).

YedgSBY.jpg

I used to have a blue one and really dig the blue. There are four GC's near here and they were the only gear stores in the Cities to have any Stomps in stock. And, I knew I could get at least 10% off the new price and don't always trust buying used electronics. So, last weekend I grabbed a PA amp head I no longer need, to use as a trade in, and went off to the one GC that had a blue one - as these things go it's the furthest one from my house (just over an hour round trip).

An employee who looked like he used to roadie for Motorhead spent about 30 minutes looking over the amp head only to tell me they wouldn't buy it cause the input cut in/out. That didn't give me the warm and fuzzies so I left. The guy was cool and all, but the head had worked fine the last time I used it (less than a month ago).

Took the head back home, sprayed some Dioxit in the output jack and it worked fine. Then, GC emailed me a 15% off coupon a few days later.

So, I went to the GC closest to my house - which has a manager who is really cool and always takes great care of me - and she took the amp head in, gave me 15% off and away I went.

The idea was to somewhat duplicate my recording bass tone in my live rig. Yes, I know that's not necessarily a thing, but I wanted to get as close as I can. 30 minutes after getting home, boom, bass tones rattling the walls of my house that sound so much like my recording tones I didn't wanna stop jamming.

Best of all, I got rid of those depreciating US Dollars and secured my future with STOMP BUCKS!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Happy New Stomp Bucks Day to me!

Back