If you love Eddie's Balance tone, check out...

I think the 80's were the wettest decade of all.

sexy jennifer beals GIF

Points at the entire Def Leppard catalogue.

There's an EXCELLENT episode of 'Classic Album Series' with mostly Joe Elliot breaking down Hysteria using the masters and a full mixing board. Simply fascinating listening to some of those individual and harmony tracks isolated.

The two Ozzy/Rhoads albums of course.
And when I'm in the mood to get my face ripped off?

There's an EXCELLENT episode of 'Classic Album Series' with mostly Joe Elliot breaking down Hysteria using the masters and a full mixing board. Simply fascinating listening to some of those individual and harmony tracks isolated.

The two Ozzy/Rhoads albums of course.
And when I'm in the mood to get my face ripped off?

Dude. I need to buy you your favorite beverage. I'd never heard of that series. I just watched the Hysteria episode and loved it! Thanks!

Dude. I need to buy you your favorite beverage. I'd never heard of that series. I just watched the Hysteria episode and loved it! Thanks!

For real?!!? Those docs are awesome, man!! I’ve actually appreciated some albums more after watching those. Definitely catch the Dark Side Of The Moon one and the Black Album one is pretty cool as well, though I think a lot of the footage is from the Year And A Half vid, but they also sit down with the master tapes.

Re: Classic Albums
Whether you like it or not, Fleetwood Mac Rumors episode is awesome if only for being able to hear the Nicks, McVie, & Buckingham's three part harmonies in isolation. Talk about three people (timbres) that were made to sing together!

Back