I think the modeling Gods are whispering to me...

I've owned it 4 times. The first one I had for a couple years though.

Ha, that’s what I was thinking… the LT keeps coming back into your life, it’s inevitable…

Again And Again GIF by Maddie And Tae

idk...i would take a tmp or over a helix lt.. and an fm9t over a tmp. To you guys who bought these diff ones like 3-5x why? I mean isnt doing the same thing over and over and expecting a diff result the def of insanity? I bet if the fm9t had the gui of the tmp you wouldnt sell it?

Also if i had to buy one modeler now it would be the newest one only because i dont want to buy one thats 8 yrs old and withing 6 months a new version is out(helix and fractal)

I will have no issue buying a next gen Line 6 product if they come out with one soon. I have no interest in the TMP. I ran into a crazy deal for an LT so I am jumping on it. The familiarity is the biggest attraction.

I will have no issue buying a next gen Line 6 product if they come out with one soon. I have no interest in the TMP. I ran into a crazy deal for an LT so I am jumping on it. The familiarity is the biggest attraction.
i never bonded with the line6 helix and thats a good deal for sure. The tmp is cool in gui and effects but i am not sure of their modeling tones overall or support record. I still play my cybertwin se 2-12 combo and like it after i changed out the speakers in it..but was bummed they dropped it after promising an editor and more stuff for it.Sure it was long ago but them dropping fuse and the forum was crappy too.

This sordid tale of lies, deceit and marital disharmony means only one thing: You must repent by selling me the LT for 1 HX Stomp Buck. My Stomp has only been used for a total of about 3 hours, comes with the original packaging and is deficient of any Ghosts of Deception since I'm divorced and purchase whatever I damn well please.

PM your address to consummate your salvation.

This sordid tale of lies, deceit and marital disharmony means only one thing: You must repent by selling me the LT for 1 HX Stomp Buck. My Stomp has only been used for a total of about 3 hours, comes with the original packaging and is deficient of any Ghosts of Deception since I'm divorced and purchase whatever I damn well please.

PM your address to consummate your salvation.
I Mean It Seriously GIF by Deadstream

Gear Churner Sub-Forum:
- Hoarders
- Bought It Again
- Bought It Multiple Times
- Traded Back For it
- Will Never Sell It Even Though I Never Use It
I also just scored 2 mint Fender Mustang Floor units in New shape with factory cases for 100. My nephew is gonna flip out when I bring 1 to him.

Back