I lied about GAS. I want a single channel, face ripping Marshall

Do not buy a JVM410. You will hate it for this. It’s not what you think it is and it won’t do what you think it will. Seriously, don’t.

Man the reviews are so mixed on this amp. When I read what he wanted I was thinking the jvm was probably the only OG Marshall that could get to what he wanted without a pedal. I don’t have any time on one though.

D

I think Ceriatone is great for US customers who want a Marshall at reasonable price, it doesn't have to be OG if it's the same circuit and quality, besides, I think you can buy a Marshall logo from Ceriatone to complete the look.

I don't know who has more issues JT, you, or me. :rofl

I thought it was definitely me, but, you'll bring that mess out to gigs, synth and all, but stop short at plugging a single pedal into an amp to get "that" tone?

And P.S. - as far as you wanting a Marshall blah blah blah, no, you don't.

I don't know who has more issues JT, you, or me. :rofl

I thought it was definitely me, but, you'll bring that mess out to gigs, synth and all, but stop short at plugging a single pedal into an amp to get "that" tone?

And P.S. - as far as you wanting a Marshall blah blah blah, no, you don't.
Whatever Marshall it is I am not currently getting; it's going to sit on an amp shelf and come out once every 5 Do Something weeks :sofa:rofl

It's as more about why doesn't this exact thing exist than anything else :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Guess What The Big Bang Theory GIF

This thread is confusing because expectations seem to not match what a single channel Marshall usually does, but I guess looking at circuits based on modded Superleads and 800s make sense.

Another resounding thumbs up for Ceriatone’s Marshalls. My 2204 absolutely kills, has out-Marshalled several 800s I’ve spent time with. Ceriatone does it right and you can even add in bright cap switches and nice buffered loops for next to nothing.

I can’t be bothered to give Marshall money at this point.

Whatever Marshall it is I am not currently getting; it's going to sit on an amp shelf and come out once every 5 Do Something weeks :sofa:rofl

It's as more about why doesn't this exact thing exist than anything else :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I hear ya.

A good JCM800 with an SD-1 in front. Done.

If you want to go small and cheaper, grab a DSL15 and put an SD-1 in front.

Back