I lied about GAS. I want a single channel, face ripping Marshall

Any QuickRod I've played has been fantastic and can get pretty ripping. With the B+ mod you can have a little more sag option if that's important for an optional tone/feel. Gives some compression for a bit more easiness on the fretting hand.

There's one in the AxeFx III IIRC, to get the gist of the model.

Yeah no way that is going to last at that price.

I mean a few years ago you could barely touch a lightly used head for 17-1900, so 1600 for that setup is a no brainer if you have the means.

Amp > Suhr RL > AXE (IR Loader, cabs, effects, etc.) > Stereo Outs (monitors, headphones, HiFi, etc.) is pretty much all I do.

I've stumbled upon this this week and think I'm sold for "at home" needs. The Suhr RL makes my Mesa Mini Recto head sound TONS better than through my 1x12 cabs at low volume.

@JiveTurkey FYI this just got it's price lowered. I demoed this amp in person when it was $1900. It's a 2018 and it's in really good shape. Not sure if they ship or what that would cost but it's a really good price right now.

Nice! I'm still on the pot :oops: :LOL: :poop: It'll probably be a fall purchase at this point :cry:

Well, then after the Maverick’s video,
-Maverick fucks good & hard with his Quick Rod!
Good stuff!
LOL....This is not me brother. On my best day I can't pull off the sort of alternate picking Tony does.

Just a dude I found on the interwebz when looking for Splawn.

One thing about the Quickrod is they can be a bit more stiff feeling. Make sure it has the B+ mod to add some sag and compression to the circuit.

I've played a few, and @Deadpan mentioned the stiffness in the one he had as well. Not sure if it had the B+ mod or not, but it felt better to my fingers while playing one with the B+ mod.

@JiveTurkey FYI this just got it's price lowered. I demoed this amp in person when it was $1900. It's a 2018 and it's in really good shape. Not sure if they ship or what that would cost but it's a really good price right now.

Man that is a pretty decent price.

I've only played some captures/profiles, but I really like the Orange channel on these.

Back