Hey, intro and rig pics šŸ‘ Tekbow welcomes all!

Man, I want to play one of those Kotzen Teleā€™s so bad. Iā€™ve yet to see one in person.
My local GC had one for years - even when it moved locations and changed store managers a few times. People always picked it up and played it - apparent from all the damage it took. The feel of the neck at first felt cartoonishly huge but it's one of the most comfy necks to play on.

Someone must have bought it because I haven't seen it in a while. I hope they got a deal on it because it was thrashed.

Great guitar. Massive neck profile. Rivals a 50's Gibson profile when it come to the girth and chunkiness.

Not really a Tele to me, though. Which is probably a great thing for some.

I believe he has a sig Strat, too, but I have not owned/played one. Ritchie is a BEAST!

Iā€™m just seeing it now, which is funny because if I saw it Thursday when you posted it, I probably would have turned my nose up at the idea of a big neck profile, but after getting that Strat Iā€™m even more interested in trying a Kotzen.

Not all but most of it.

KsF1sl4.jpg

rgYAUhD.jpg

KJqlfZU.jpg

oFBq1SH.png

LnHm4jR.jpg

s1B4VkK.jpg

How are you tilting that 4x12????
It's actually a oversized 212 that I converted from a Soldano Combo cab, believe it or not. It's about 2 inches short of being a 412.

20201020_175533 (1) (1).jpg

The Stand (not the one in this pic) is an Onstage RS7500.

Its solid. I had the head & cab on it at one point before I got the shelving

I split my time between two places; my couch and my studio.

Living room rig-
DE01215A-B0DE-4681-9401-A50FEF79A480.jpeg

And the studio-
E146A5D6-A7AC-4883-B300-C9B095CDFFCD.jpeg

Itā€™s small, but Iā€™m able to get everything done by swiveling in the studio chair. All the guitars/basses are to my left so itā€™s just a matter of grabbing what I need and plugging in. Thereā€™s a vocal mic off to the side and I usually just track vocals sitting down right there.

Also, seeing these Grecoā€™s and Burneyā€™s are making me reallllly want to go look on Reverb right now. Iā€™d be just as fine with an Edwards!

I see your priorities (gear in the kitchen) are in perfect order :p

This is not a joke; I spent just as much on Uber Eats in the last 12 months as I did gearā€¦..and I bought more gear in the last year than I have in the last 28. I cooked professionally for over 20 years, plus did all the cooking in my marriage, by the time that ended, I was DONE with cooking. Iā€™m slowing forcing myself to do more of it just so I can buy more gear because $7K in Uber Eats is f*cking disgraceful. :rofl

Just to clarify, when I started the thread, I was just doing it as my own intro thread.

However I endorse this apparent move to a general intro and rig pics thread šŸ¤˜

I split my time between two places; my couch and my studio.

Living room rig-
View attachment 693

And the studio-
View attachment 694

Itā€™s small, but Iā€™m able to get everything done by swiveling in the studio chair. All the guitars/basses are to my left so itā€™s just a matter of grabbing what I need and plugging in. Thereā€™s a vocal mic off to the side and I usually just track vocals sitting down right there.

Those candles! I love your alter to the "dark one".

( Cliff Chase... who else were you thinking of? )

Back