Helix Native: Alnico Blue

Man, I have not fired up Native in years... I may need to update it, that bass sounded damn good to me.

Testing out an Alnico Blue IR. This is a crafted IR. While it did start out a regular IR, this is a crafted IR as are the others. Try it and let me know what you think. I will take it down shortly so don't miss out :)

Please don't share the IR. If someone wants to try after I remove it they can message me.

Last edited:
Ill def try it out, but it wont be for cleans though
will be for Plush

Vox AC30 /6TBX 2x12 combo amplifier loaded with Alnico Blue Speakers

Testing out an Alnico Blue IR. This is a crafted IR. While it did start out a regular IR, this is a crafted IR as are the others. Try it and let me know what you think. I will take it down shortly so don't miss out :)

Please don't share the IR. If someone wants to try after I remove it they can message me.

Been awhile since I've tested your stuff/done a demo, but I remember your Kemper stuff being my go to for quite a while.

I didn't have much hope for this being as I'm a Mesa/V30 guy for IRs, but I chucked this into the DAW and fired up the Herb.

This did really well; I didn't change any settings from what I normally use and I should have.....it was a bit darker than I like but I could have changed that with mids/treble.

Very usable for metal and doom stuff. Nice work sir! I'll keep it, and thanks!

Been awhile since I've tested your stuff/done a demo, but I remember your Kemper stuff being my go to for quite a while.

I didn't have much hope for this being as I'm a Mesa/V30 guy for IRs, but I chucked this into the DAW and fired up the Herb.

This did really well; I didn't change any settings from what I normally use and I should have.....it was a bit darker than I like but I could have changed that with mids/treble.

Very usable for metal and doom stuff. Nice work sir! I'll keep it, and thanks!
Interesting, I hadn't tried it with high gain as I just created it.

Tried it just now by simply replacing the IR in the Modded 1987x preset I made and it sound decent actually. The mids are focused differently but once my ears adjusted to the change and I applied a low cut (there was a bit of bass build up) it was not bad.

Back