Gotta catch 'em all

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Triplets.jpg

I'm pretty much nuts :oops: :ROFLMAO: So much spaghetti :chef

Excellent transaction with @Mongillo19 . Again. Such a solid dude :beer:chef

:columbo One thing though, I noticed your FM3 and FC12 have the end caps removed, while your FM9 and FC6 do not......

View attachment 19395

Weird lack of synergy here.
And don't get me started on the Feng Shui implications.....
They're all in the state they came in. The FM3 was mounted on a Temple board with the FC6. I don't have a preference in that regard (end caps vs no end caps).

I'm not a cable management guy. Obviously. Mainly because stuff is always moving :sofa

(end caps vs no end caps)

I would think both the FM3 and FM9 would run a bit cooler with the plastic caps off and small rubber feet installed instead. Opens up the side vent holes a bit and lets the steel chassis better dissipate heat without the plastic acting like an insulator.

I would think both the FM3 and FM9 would run a bit cooler with the plastic caps off and small rubber feet installed instead. Opens up the vent holes a bit and lets the steel chassis better dissipate heat without the plastic acting like an insulator on both ends.
The 3 is headed for "permanent" jam spot residency. The 9 will be going back on the gigging board as I've been gigging the Fender FR as of late and just using the FAS amps.

Back