Gotta catch 'em all

That MKII scribble strip improvement is real for these old ass eyes
Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent

View attachment 19393
I'm pretty much nuts :oops: :ROFLMAO: So much spaghetti :chef

Excellent transaction with @Mongillo19 . Again. Such a solid dude :beer:chef

I like the Stealth sitting there awkwardly wondering if it’s supposed to be there.

It’s like when you invite a friend from one friend group to hang with another friend group…

And they’re like “WTF is this guy doing here?”, and he’s like “WTF am I doing here?”, and you’re like “WTF was I thinking?”

That's uber impressive, JT. You just can't go wrong in any way whatsoever with Fractal. I am still
blown away by Fractal on the regular. Just so damn tasty. :chef
1000%. They all have their draws III for the crack update fix in real time, the FM3 for "portability" and the FM9 to split that difference when you want more juice but still want to keep it semi-boiled down:love
I prefer why not
:rollsafe:chef:rofl

I'll have an Axe-FX variant one day. For now the meager little 3 fulfills all my tonal wishes
at home and with the band.

I do suspect they may have hit a wall on updating the FM3, though. Sure feels like they may
have shoe-horned as much as they can into it, and something will have to give. :idk

I'll have an Axe-FX variant one day. For now the meager little 3 fulfills all my tonal wishes

I do suspect they may have hit a wall on updating the FM3, though. Sure feels like they may
have shoe-horned as much as they can into it, and something will have to give. :idk
Update is long means they are working extra time
I'm sure it will come though

Back