Fractal FM: what’s the point of channels, with that big ass gap?

Or you could show some initiative and learn a new song or two. :idk
:idk
If you’re referring the broken record theme… nah, too lazy for that and on top of that sometimes people are too easily bothered by someone else’s observations or opinions. Also it’s just stupid to try and self sensor over the overly sensitive. The world is too full of that nonsense right now.

Yeah, I quoted you but I didn’t mean to “target” you personally. It was a general observation.
No worries. That said one person’s “nonsense” is another’s “observation” it seems.

Last edited:
Fractal is King™

7f53jj.gif

Last edited:
Strong opinions are fine, often good

Attacking others for different opinions is bad

Group think sucks hard and kills forums
So far; this forum is overall very self aware and able to read the room quite nicely. Always important skills to have when discussing shortcomings (airquotes or not) of gear.

Also, keep in mind, each channel of the real amp is its own model in Fractal-land, so expecting it to seamlessly load the whole model instantly is expecting a lot.

This.

Just because you have a single block which can be multiple FX/amps, it doesn't mean those are magically loaded into DSP and waiting for you to switch channels.

So far; this forum is overall very self aware and able to read the room quite nicely. Always important skills to have when discussing shortcomings (airquotes or not) of gear.
About 20 years ago there was an episode of X-Play where they dropped game systems off a balcony to see which was the strongest. IIRC the PS2 and Xbox were destroyed, but the little tank-like GameCube survived and booted.

We should try this with modelers. My money’s on the Helix making it.

About 20 years ago there was an episode of X-Play where they dropped game systems off a balcony to see which was the strongest. IIRC the PS2 and Xbox were destroyed, but the little tank-like GameCube survived and booted.

We should try this with modelers. My money’s on the Helix making it.
You clearly haven't stubbed your toe on an FM9 :oops: :rofl

Back