Fractal FM: what’s the point of channels, with that big ass gap?

Oh yeah… I totally forgot.

Fractal is still lacking in the plugin area.
What do you call that?....oh yeah.........more is less.
biggrin.gif

My budget won’t go high enough to get another Line 6 right now. I love their stuff, and regret flipping the Stomps I have. The platform keeps getting better and better. I’ll s**t-talk Neural all day long, because I think they’re shady.

But I’ll never have anything bad to say about the Line 6 boys and their stuff. I still use Helix Native all the time.

Latest tracks I’ve recorded were Fractal or Kemper amps and time based effects on the bus from Helix Native.

All's I have is a Fractal FM9, its all I need and Would not trade it for anything, Except maybe for an AXE FX III

:headbang

No need brah……I don’t own a Line Sh!t.
I’m going to be honest, and I hope you can learn something constructive.

You’re being the type of lemming that is counter productive to the goodwill of the brand you’re advocating.

The same issue that started your participation within this thread.

No one here cares what brand you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Line Sh!t just wishes they could be as good as Fractal....you know what they say about wishing don't you........

"wish in one hand and sh!t in the other.....see which one fills up first......View attachment 8027
Why are you shitting on Line 6? They make good stuff too. Digital Igloo here is kind enough to spend time answering questions here as well, As does Cliff. This isn’t a Ford vs. Chevy thing, man. If you can’t great tones out of Helix stuff, that’s on you.

I’m going to be honest, and I hope you can learn something constructive.

You’re being the type of lemming that is counter productive to the goodwill of the brand you’re advocating.

The same issue that started your participation within this thread.

No one here cares what brand you prefer.
See, at first I thought we were just having some good natured back and forth, but then you had to start with the name calling….and then
when you couldn’t handle it anymore, you play the holier than thou card in true jerk off fashion….really man, I couldn’t care less what brand you or anybody else prefers…..so with that said…..GFYS you f’n
jerkoff.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
See, at first I thought we were just having some good natured back and forth, but then you had to start with the name calling….and then
when you couldn’t handle it anymore, you play the holier than thou card in true jerk off fashion….really man, I couldn’t care less what brand you or anybody else prefers…..so with that said…..GFYS you f’n View attachment 8028 View attachment 8029
Nice revisionism.

Loser.

Back