Fractal Audio Systems VP4 - Virtual Pedalboard

I was so close to pulling the trigger on a VP4 last night but I just can't square how it would serve me any differently than what I already have. No doubt the effects are killer though. It would be SO much more usable for me with an amp+cab block - but I get it, that is not what it is.

As an "amp and pedals guy," who has been mostly left out of Fractal releases for a long time , I'm really enjoying seeing the modeling crowd get left out for once. :grin

Is That So Wrong Leah Remini GIF by TV Land

When we were discussing dual detune the other day; this is the Boss stuff I was talking up. It's timestamped

I could never get anything this rich out of the MicroPitch. User error I would hope. FAS does a great job as well.

Wait what, excuse me, GX-10? So they have the GT-1000(Core) and its sexy cousin GX-100, and now Boss's flagship tech has been whittled down to $400?

Omg, i wish i could find that clip with the Australian guy who wipes with one finger through a piece of paper and then clean the finger with the paper…. Such a funny thing.

Years ago on UK kids TV, Blue Peter to be precise, someone in the army did this. It was a fucking great thing to see on mainstream non-cable telly at just after 5pm in the afternoon.

Back