• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bottoms Up Sport GIF by UFC

Honestly I don’t think you need all those parameters
Cliff said himself he would like to simplify and just have a tweaks page that didn’t have a million parameters as some of them don’t even work depending on the model

But realistically a tweaks page w like 10 advanced parameters would probably be enough for most

That’s an entirely different discussion.

My point is that Edit already groups advanced parameters in easy to understand tabs, which would translate easily to pages on a TS. We already have a proof of concept on the QC which uses pages. Fractal could work on a TS without any dumbing down or simplification required.

so none of you can tie your shoes? otherwise you'd reacted. That's dangerous!

Imagine him pressing down the wah on the lace then falling...

(but I got kids....)

Caveat… I hate singers that do lyrics off a tablet, or worse a phone.

Same here. Sometimes you possibly can't entirely avoid it (functional gigs with hundreds of tunes in whatever portfolios), but for any regular gig, sheets shouldn't be needed. I mean, if Snarky Puppy can do it...

Anecdote: Been playing with a singer (small duo gig on a northern sea holiday island (Borkum)), and every once in a while she stopped singing or went "lala" at best. Reason: She didn't even save her lyrics locally but went online for each song and the connection at the stage was pretty weak. Uhm. Unfortunately, she's gotten the gig, because otherwise... (Mr. Franck does a pretty good Freddie Krueger impersonation, if required).

Or having to ask a band member every other line, al la Vegas Elvis.
Dude I got an anecdote for ya.

I had hired a new keyboard player for my jam band. Good soloist, no good with form.
But he was tight with the drummer who really wanted him on the gig.

Two tunes the form was just killing him one was an AABA vamp, the other a 16 bar Blues 12 bar + 4 more bars on the I chord).

So when he gets on the AABA to the A part he starts over, meaning the second cycle he goes into B 4 bars early.

Same with that extra 4 bars in the Blues. Ends up going to the IV chord 4 bars early.

Never writes it down either. In rehearsal he texted the bassist asking what the changes were.
That was already annoying.

So at the bandstand, and I like to stop my band mid song the drummer literally prepared flash cards.
He still messes it up with the drummer holding up a sign I for 4 bars, then IV for 3 bars etc
Still messes it up.

I stop the band explaining to the audience that the clown didn’t do his homework so we teach him

He starts comping…
The band and audience scream
One one one one four four etc

He got it, we start again. Messes it up again.
I tell him to sit on his hands.

Back