What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Show me the kid that has to do this much random internet comment reading on Christmas! 😩

grumpy.gif

I’m not sure Cliff is chasing other companies as much as chasing his own vision. I still feel like this is most likely a product that would be helpful for touring musicians on fly dates like a more compact modeler.
For actual fly dates, I don't see how you get any more optimized than the FM3. Stomp + power supply isn't THAT much smaller/lighter than an FM3 for a real world fly date by a touring musician.

When the Kemper came out, Cliff got the Tone Match block, that was an awnser. And when the Quad Cortex came out, he re-did all the amps, pumping out FW`s, I now did these amps, and now these amps... look at all these amps
He also said he got something even better brewing, but we never got to see it ( or maybe he ment the new FW in the Axe Fx at the time) He is a really good guy for making the Axe Fx models better all the time.
He also likes to talk down on new products.
Tone Match existed before I used Fractal, so I can't comment on that...

But trying to make a direct link between QC release and Amp overhauls seems like a stretch to me...

Don't forget spring reverb overhaul and spillover with the advent of the TMP
Spillover? That's existed for a long, long time. Maybe you mean gapless changes? That's been requested for years and years...

Tone Match existed before I used Fractal, so I can't comment on that...

But trying to make a direct link between QC release and Amp overhauls seems like a stretch to me...

Spillover? That's existed for a long, long time. Maybe you mean gapless changes? That's been requested for years and years...
Tone match was a response to Kemper. I was around back then 😉 Gapless changes and improved spring reverb came shortly after the TMP was released. Coincidence? I guess it could be.

For actual fly dates, I don't see how you get any more optimized than the FM3. Stomp + power supply isn't THAT much smaller/lighter than an FM3 for a real world fly date by a touring musician.

Leon has been country hoping for gigs the last couple of months with an FM3 and FM9. He doesn’t realize how inconvenienced he’s been.

The Coffee House Gang will square him away. :ROFLMAO:

Back