• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen what the BigSky MX goes for? I don't think this will be cheaper...
Direct competitors for this are the Hx Fx and Plethora X5 though, both of those are around 600$ iirc.

If we take the big sky mx as a price reference an axe fx should cost 187,000$ then! :D

1000067550.gif

I envision a smaller, lighter pedalboard with my IR-X (or the IR-J when that releases) and the VP4. Cliff, you sonofabitch, I'm in.
I already have a stomp XL, and only use like 4 or 5 effects, so, not for me, but I do wonder, what the block/DSP limit is, does it have EVERY effect they offer, footswitching options, etc.

Cliff, will this have identical foot switch programability as the FC’s? Will it have traditional effects blocks with channels, or singular effects on the grid?
All will be revealed next week.

It does have channels and scenes and presets, etc. but in a simplified approach. It's primary application is live performance and the UI was designed with that in mind.

It sounds very good. It has the analog path from the Axe-Fx III (which evolved from the FX-8). Beta testers report that it "plays nicely" with difficult fx loops.

I, personally, would release the manual but Matt would probably kill me.

Here's a teaser:
vp4.PNG

All will be revealed next week.

It does have channels and scenes and presets, etc. but in a simplified approach. It's primary application is live performance and the UI was designed with that in mind.

It sounds very good. It has the analog path from the Axe-Fx III (which evolved from the FX-8). Beta testers report that it "plays nicely" with difficult fx loops.

I, personally, would release the manual but Matt would probably kill me.

Here's a teaser:
View attachment 30551
For @Whizzinby
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back