• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has the ability to load IRs I could see justifying getting one for use with my acoustic guitar. I currently use my FM9 for acoustic sets but all I use are the reverb and cabinet block (for acoustic tone matches).

1/8" midi jacks is a uuuge plus

No 4CM seems like an over site tho. Unless it's set up like the HX one where the stereo jacks double as send/retrn if you so desire

DuhFrom the look of the images, there’s isn’t enough information so we can’t uncover what’s not been captured.
John Krasinski GIF

Hard disagree actually. Now I will qualify this with, I never used the AX8 and the implementation of the SHIFT button. But I find SHIFT buttons incredibly incredibly INCREDIBLY useful; see Elektron Digitakt, which uses a func "shift" button, which really helps to give you a ton more functionality without fucking up the workflow too much.

There's a way to do it where it is smooth as butter. Like a guitar fretboard, covered in British monkey grease.

I recently did some comparisons between Helix, QC, and Axe3. Just editing on the front panel. Trying to save a preset and change the name on the unit directly... much more painful than the other two!! There are many many instances on the Axe3 where you need to use two hands. That should be a big no-no for a product like that IMHO.
The gui needs a revamp for sure to bring it to 2025

With Fractal you are pretty much guaranteed that it will sound great - I'd say better than most pedals on the market. It just comes down to how it operates and what it costs.
Yea but wasn’t the fx8 a dud? I mean I remember all the flak it got back then

Yeah, looking at pictures of devices you don't own with older UI's must bother the shit out of you.
Actually, the old shit I own is pretty much the simplest in face interface you can ever have with a tonne of real knobs to do Everything

But it’s fractal so it’s ok right? But qc? Damned to hell for it
oh it Will be hell… count on it. Every single modeller (that has wall wart) has gotten shit on for it. It’s the nature of things. It has to be said, and has to be crapped on. Because when there’s nothing to shit on… always shit on the wall wart. Standard practice.

oh it Will be hell… count on it. Every single modeller (that has wall wart) has gotten shit on for it. It’s the nature of things. It has to be said, and has to be crapped on. Because when there’s nothing to shit on… always shit on the wall wart. Standard practice.

The new trend is to shit on modelers that omit an ON/OFF switch or button.
Looks like FAS covered that base. (y)

:grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back