• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have time to get off that hill
giphy.gif

It could have trs for all in and out...this way a stereo effects loop could happen.....via trs to dual ts...for each.....amicrazy?😜

This is possible on my mx5...so I would assume fractal could do it..... especially if the reverbs and delays are all better in stereo, just makes sense.

So two things

- pretty sure this will be my first fractal product
- this thread is fucking hilarious.

Three things
- my jvm is so excited it's humping my leg.

If it has a midi block that you can setup, or otherwise send program changes to your JVM... annnnddd if it has the typical "two switches at once to bank up/down" then I can see it being an excellent rig!!!

I used to laugh, until I started using the JC stereo loop. It’s glorious. :ROFLMAO:
I think BluGuitar's solution on the Amp X is pretty solid: mono out (since the amp is mono) - stereo TRS return fx loop. You can then probably run it as a wet fx stereo thing from the main line outs, or just pipe it in mono to the poweramp.

I think BluGuitar's solution on the Amp X is pretty solid: mono out (since the amp is mono) - stereo TRS return fx loop. You can then probably run it as a wet fx stereo thing from the main line outs, or just pipe it in mono to the poweramp.

Yeah I think this mystery device I’ll just have to run in stereo into the stereo Fx loop in the JC and bypass any effects that would go into the front. Just treat it as a FAS BigSky/Timeline/Mobius and BYOB for anything that needs to go in front.

Very curious about the workflow now, and pricing of course. We all know the sounds will be stonking. I'm sort of hoping that I don't have to dick around with the grid too much, and that I don't have to make shunts manually... ideally it'd be a simpler user experience, with the same expressivity.

If it is literally just the Axe3 workflow in an effects-only pedal, I can deal with that. Would prefer to see improvements though.

Very curious about the workflow now, and pricing of course. We all know the sounds will be stonking. I'm sort of hoping that I don't have to dick around with the grid too much, and that I don't have to make shunts manually... ideally it'd be a simpler user experience, with the same expressivity.

If it is literally just the Axe3 workflow in an effects-only pedal, I can deal with that. Would prefer to see improvements though.
I'll take a hybrid. Give me touch screen and the grid lol. I love that damn Fractal grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back