• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there's lots of space wasted on the FM3. Unless they really needed that space for the circuitry, I fail to see why it has to be that bulky (or not have, say, 2-3 more switches, which would fit easily.
As far as the integrated PSU goes, in general I'm all for it, but on a larger pedalboard it's sometimes turning into a disadvantage as you may have a powerful multiout PSU already, good enough to drive some more demanding units as well. Wouldn't work with the FM3, so you'd always have to deal with an additional full size power connection.
It's required for heat dissipation...

Never was... Software doesn't need firmware.
Ahhh but what if the hardware needs to communicate with the new software?

Winning Game Over GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Based on what? Many things have presets that have none of those things...

Also, the post from Andy doesn't say "Fractal"... It's speculation on speculation ;)

Well, he either uses amps or the AxeIII so..........

ASSUMING a Fractal preset, what's the bare minimum a device would need?

Corgan or Kurgan?

highlander GIF
Seriously, those guys were huge. Way bigger than Clancy Brown, who ain't no shrimp.

Back in 1995, I visited St Petersburg Russia and toured the Hermitage. In the basement (it's one heck a huge basement!) there is a museum and in one room they have an exhumed Kurgan and a bunch of artifacts and info on them, all in Russian but my Russian (then) fiancee translated for me.
That guy was at least 8 feet tall and very large around, he was apparently a warrior and was alive 15 or 20000 years old and the embalming had been done so well that he was still pretty much intact.

I would not have ever wanted to run into one of them in a dark alley as was portrayed in Highlander.:wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back