• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.

jellodog

Rock Star
Well, we at least know it has firmware, so it's something digital.

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 15.15.55.png

What @eggplant said:

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 15.13.18.png

I just purged my digital gear in hopeful anticipation of new fractal products. Id love to be correct and it be the Axe IV but I bet it'll be the FM0 which depending on price I still might hop on.

Do explain wtf is it kind sir. I have no idea what is it you're wishing for.

We all want Fractal Native. (Plugins are the missing link in the FAS platform) but the common reason given for them not doing a Native product is someone cracking the code and getting their modeling secrets, (and/or software piracy) so a UAD Satellite/Arrow type box that runs the plugins would be the way to do it.

Either way, we need FAS in plugin format.

Last edited:
I just purged my digital gear in hopeful anticipation of new fractal products. Id love to be correct and it be the Axe IV but I bet it'll be the FM0 which depending on price I still might hop on.

Axe-Fx III is still super powerful and has a lot of mileage left in it!

But I would say that, because I own one and only bought it 9 months ago.

My current FAS product buying cadence has been roughly every 9 - 10 months though, so why interfere with that natural rhythm, eh?

We all want Fractal Native. (Plugins are the missing link in the FAS platform) but the common reason given for them not doing a Native is someone cracking the code and get their modeling secrets (and/or software piracy) so a UAD Arrow type box that runs the plugins would be the way to do it.

Either way, we need FAS in plugin format.
FM0 >>>>>>>>> plugin

dude said firmware, that means hardware

BUT an FM0 is/would basically be a FAS USB audio interface with onboard DSP. They made a VST before that didn't completely suck, maybe for the love of fuck they make AxeEdit into a VST to control the desktop unit. price point will be below FM3, unless they put the dual chip setup in it, still an instabuy

Back