Welp, looks like I am a Fractal Wh*re now.

KingsXJJ

Roadie
Finally opened my FM3 and gave it a shot. It has blown me away. Every amp and preset so far sounds and feels like something I’ve searched for for over decades. Others may disagree but I think it’s incredible. I also have an AxeFx III Mark II Turbo still in the box waiting for when I am ready to ready to fully jump in.

It’s so crazy good sounding to me I have already started packing up dozens of pedals and other multi-effects to drop off at my pal Adrian’s Tone I/O shop here in Austin. I will even be sending him a few of my amps.

I’ll keep a few things that are dear to me. They may go eventually but I need some time to say goodbye. I do have one criticism of Fractal Audio though…. I wish they sold better Fractal T-Shirts. Heavier and all cotton. I like to represent and wear team colors. Got that from UT.

Spread your legs and let Fractal come inside.

Excuse Me What GIF

Finally opened my FM3 and gave it a shot. It has blown me away. Every amp and preset so far sounds and feels like something I’ve searched for for over decades. Others may disagree but I think it’s incredible. I also have an AxeFx III Mark II Turbo still in the box waiting for when I am ready to ready to fully jump in.

It’s so crazy good sounding to me I have already started packing up dozens of pedals and other multi-effects to drop off at my pal Adrian’s Tone I/O shop here in Austin. I will even be sending him a few of my amps.

I’ll keep a few things that are dear to me. They may go eventually but I need some time to say goodbye. I do have one criticism of Fractal Audio though…. I wish they sold better Fractal T-Shirts. Heavier and all cotton. I like to represent and wear team colors. Got that from UT.

8j68nc.jpg

The best part? I finally get out of my fingers exactly what I put in to them. I can make almost any gear sound good but this is a walk in the park on a cool yet sunny day with a beautiful sidekick. All those years of playing with suboptimal gear honed my technique. It’s like moving from NASCAR to F1.

Back