FM9 Turbo MKII Announcing next week.

Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network
Never not funny

It's nuts here. 28 inches of snow for 2 weeks and now it's 50 degrees. I'll take the warmth though \m/

El Nino is wreaking havoc here. 40" below our average for snowfall this time of year.
45F today and 55F by Friday.

This weekend is the annual Sno-Drift North American Rally. No Sno this year let
alone drifts. :idk
Its like perpetually March (worst month of the year) here.

Let's get real, this is a place that is still in love with Dream Theatre, Rush, Mick Mars, and Friedman amps. Of course everyone thinks the best cast of (insert any show here) was in the 80s/early 90s.
Sad Episode 5 GIF by Heels

I don’t relate to any of that (except I do think Friedman Amps are cool)…

D

I think so but the FM9 got a power boost without the larger scribble strips. And the FM3's power boost was just using the same chip the FM9 has already gotten iirc. This is almost certainly just a scribble strip upgrade. I'd love to be wrong though.
The mk2 buys fractal some time with the new gen release. He will sell a bunch to waitlisters and fill the void between next release. Larger strips will appeal to new buyers

The mk2 buys fractal some time with the new gen release. He will sell a bunch to waitlisters and fill the void between next release. Larger strips will appeal to new buyers
My favorite part of timbuck posts is how they are phrased as fact with the certainty level of a "market expert" being interviewed on C-NBC (likely backed up by as much weight as that of the "market expert").

Back