FM9 Turbo MKII Announcing next week.

Um, I am not still in love with DT, and I damn sure was never in love with Mick Mars, but Rush are the Kings, Friedmans are awesome, and I'm an 80's kid, so yeah.
I'm an '80s kid who knew the '80s sucked, while the '80s were happening.

de3c57a3d1dd55540574dfbfd84bd653

"Equal measures" might be a bit generous, but otherwise I take your point. :)
I said more or less. Sometimes more. Very often less. Can't imagine writing, rehearsing and performing a new show every week. I don't think I've watched a whole episode since Farley left. And haven't watched more than 1 hour in total in the last 10 years. Is it still even on? :rofl

Let's get real, this is a place that is still in love with Dream Theatre, Rush, Mick Mars, and Friedman amps. Of course everyone thinks the best cast of (insert any show here) was in the 80s/early 90s.
Pretty much the age range
Columbo , the love boat Dukes of Hazzard
Married with Children,Cheers
And a few stragglers with
Bewitched , and the Dick Van Dyke show

John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Dana Carvey, Chavy Chase, Billy Crystal...how you going to beat that cast?

Of course it's never been the same since they left.
I love the original cast, but if you actually go back and watch entire episodes (not just the 'best of' highlights), they had just as many bad skits as any other season. I mean, they had recurring segment with Jim Henson puppets called "The Land of Gorch". It was not good.

Back