FM9 Turbo MKII Announcing next week.

Saturday Night Live has always been a drag in real time. It would take one helluva group of people that could, on a weekly basis, write 1.5 hours of funny skits. No matter which season, it is a show that is only tolerable in highlight real form.
This is absolutely it. The stuff that gets recirculated from older seasons is always the best stuff, so it seems like there was a much higher concentration of funny skits. If you watch entire (unedited) episodes from the 70s or 80s or 90s, you'll see how many stinkers there were. Just as a practical matter, there's no way that 90 minutes of freshly-scripted comedy is going to land perfectly every week.

i think this newest fm9mk2 is being released to propel a higher pricepoint for future releases. I mean of course its the way of the modeler to only go up in price going forward but this allows them to charge 2k for the fm9mk3 or fm10 that will eventually come. The ampx thing will be released eventually at 2k in 2024 i bet so that will mark a new pricepoint era so to say. I just wonder what the topping point is when people will just say nah too expensive...i think it will be the 2k mark for a floor modeler flagship...we are at 16-1800 now so its a given that when line6 new modeler comes it will be 1800+ ...i mean the tmp is 1700 and not even robust.

Does that mean you're trying to work against the trend - as in opting out?

SNL has always been dogshit compared to the one true Empire of Comedy.

british GIF

noel fielding dance GIF

This is absolutely it. The stuff that gets recirculated from older seasons is always the best stuff, so it seems like there was a much higher concentration of funny skits. If you watch entire (unedited) episodes from the 70s or 80s or 90s, you'll see how many stinkers there were. Just as a practical matter, there's no way that 90 minutes of freshly-scripted comedy is going to land perfectly every week.
IMO the funniest skit in the last decade was Jeopardy
With Sean Connery and Burt Reynolds as “Turd Ferguson”
Those skits were like beyond funny , not much makes me laugh that hard but I had tears

Other standouts was the Alexa for seniors commercials

John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Dana Carvey, Chavy Chase, Billy Crystal...how you going to beat that cast?

Of course it's never been the same since they left.
I don’t know maybe it’s my age but I think the best cast they had was in the 80s
Dana Carvey, Mike Myers
Chris rock , Chris Farley
Molly Shannon , Tim meadows

Back