Fluff signature Music Man????

IMG_1662.jpeg

To be fair, Charvel gave Rick Graham a signature guitar.

Rick has 268k YouTube subscribers compared to Ryan Bruce’s 411k and doesn’t post nearly the amount of content that Ryan does. Only clips and short lessons taken from his online lesson catalog. Hell, I don’t even think Rick gigs.

Now Rick is arguably a more seasoned musician, but yeah, the whole influencer signature guitar market is kind of strange and very fragmented.

his band puts out albums and tours. he makes money making vids. he got a sig guitar.

i dont get why any of these things are reasons to hate on someone. is it jealousy?

legit tell me you would turn down any of those things and i would probably tell you to find a different hobby. i dont watch any of the YT guys but i also dont sit around and hate on them when they get a sig guitar, thats an odd flex imo.

Come on man! Those are two of the most tired counterpoints this side of the High School Debate stage. You are better than that. :beer

There is no "hate" in this thread. More like some :idk and more than a little :wat with an helping of :facepalm and a fuck ton of :rofl

But no hate. Not even close. :hugitout

Really good point… We should all stop using the language of our despotic inculcators.

Hieroglyphics FTW 🙌

hieroglyphics deal with it GIF

🙏

his band puts out albums and tours. he makes money making vids. he got a sig guitar.

i dont get why any of these things are reasons to hate on someone. is it jealousy?

legit tell me you would turn down any of those things and i would probably tell you to find a different hobby. i dont watch any of the YT guys but i also dont sit around and hate on them when they get a sig guitar, thats an odd flex imo.
Seriously….

I bet a Music Man SSSniperWolf signature guitar would outsell Fluff’s.

No i dont see any hate i see the regular joking around and laughing as is almost always the case in any given topic
I like fluff i watch some of his vids not all depends if im interested or not
and Im all happy for the guy but no way would i Spend that kind of coin on what i perceive as an ugly guitar
But you know to each his own

Back