Fillmore > Cali Tweed

Boudoir Guitar

Rock Star
Played a 50 watt Fillmore combo today. GREAT amp. I like the Cali Tweed a lot...like the Fillmore better. And not in a "I like black panel tones more than tweed tones" because if anything I like tweed tones more, but in "Cali Tweed does a great job at getting tweed-style tones...I think the Fillmore does an even better job at doing the blackpannel thing and more, and its got two channels that are both super flexible."

Need to look at its look and see if it would work with the Synergy stuff and/or with a modeler plugged into eh return... Hmmmmmm.....

Played a 50 watt Fillmore combo today. GREAT amp. I like the Cali Tweed a lot...like the Fillmore better. And not in a "I like black panel tones more than tweed tones" because if anything I like tweed tones more, but in "Cali Tweed does a great job at getting tweed-style tones...I think the Fillmore does an even better job at doing the blackpannel thing and more, and its got two channels that are both super flexible."

Need to look at its look and see if it would work with the Synergy stuff and/or with a modeler plugged into eh return... Hmmmmmm.....
IT WILL WORK
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

IT WILL WORK
Happy Hour Drinking GIF
What’s your signal chain, here?

“Well, it goes guitar into these pedals the. Into this Synergy preamp, that is setup in 4 cable method with this amp, and in the effects loop of the Synergy is this FM3 and in the effects loop of the fM3 is this Helix and then there’s this attenuator on the amp that outputs a line level signal into one of the loops on the Helix and it all goes…”

Back