Seven new algorithms exploit the H90's raw power
So poly pitch up front would be cool. I am assuming this doesn't do drives?
• Polyphony - Pitch shift chords with ease using SIFT technology. Create rising or sinking chorus and crystals-type effects. Use Freeze to generate pad textures.
• Prism Shift - Generate three voices from a single chord whose intervals are separated, staggered, and pitch-shifted to create four arpeggio types spanning up to three octaves.
• Even-Vibe - Authentic Uni-Vibe emulation reimagined in stereo with envelope followers.
• Head Space - Vintage four-head Tape Delay with classic and modern creative tone shaping controls for grit, spatiality, and character.
• Bouquet Delay - Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD) with modulation, LoFi, and Modern flavours; includes Pitch jump and Self-oscillation performance functions.
• Wormhole - A mega-sized hyper-modulated reverb with pitch warping performance.
• Weedwacker - Two-stage, serial overdrive reminiscent of a famous green pedal.