DOD/Digitech Resurgence

Looks like Tom Cram is going to be involved, too. He's a cool, and super talented, cat.

How about an invite for Tom, Mods/Admin??

That’s a great idea, wanna job? :rofl

Hopefully this will put the Freqout back into production and drop the used prices on them. I need another for my FM9 rig.

Imho… Tom Cram and his team was kicking it back in days and were on top when Samsung or whoever it was pulled the plug on them. Tom is doing good with his own thing, Spiral Electric (awesome pedals), and “his” team that were behind the interesting pedals is all gone, some of them is supposedly the “Victoria team” under YGG/Line6.
Well… it was a few years of awesome pedals.. I had a few of the dod reissues (still have the Carcosa), and Digitech Polara, Obscura, Ventura.

I think they’re still producing a few of them though, like the Drop and Freqout…

Best of luck to Digitech and whatever teams they have rounded up.

Hmm… it must be Tom that posted that on IG to… because he have used blues brothers as hints before.

That means he’s back with Digitech.

Something definitely in the works, it seems. I bet an official announcement will be forthcoming.

46A2FB1A-AFBD-4B21-8131-378C06A14D55.jpeg

This has made my day. Honestly! I am super stoked for Tom. I know he was gutted
how things went down, but found a way to soldier on. Good on him for persevering. :banana
Same here, I have so many great memories tied to the brand and using the pedals live, and also the forum community around that time. I’m genuinely really happy about this news.

Last edited:
Back